Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

MX Player download Applications.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MX Player download Applications.

MX Player application doesn't seem to support anything of substance in the video player. So, maybe the main reason for this is that all the videos on your device are completely incompatible with the player? Otherwise, it just might not work.

There are other cool apps. I'm interested in online games applications. I recently discovered betway app. I tried and here a really large percentage of winning. That's what I was looking for.

Comment

Very nice work by the team of this player i used it from while when app's logo was in black color after that all updates came and UK Assignment Help now this is a very nice app because it's gives more than just a player now you got mx originals series, live tv, movies from different sites, music and much more and the ...

Comment

MX player is one of the best apps where we can watch the videos smoothly. This app has provided me the best assignment help New Zealand as I used to watch the videos regarding my assignment there. It also provided the best coursework help online. Thanks ten for launching it for the students like us.

Comment

You can utilize mx player with no issue since it had been on google play store for over 10 years. This application is additionally liberated from Do My Project For Me any sort of destructive infections. Thus, you can download it and use it uninhibitedly and it's protected to utilize.

Comment

Vlc is vastly improved then mx player, it is free and has no ads and plays different kinds of Do My Dissertation documents it even plays flac, it has chromecast support. Been utilizing vlc for a long while and it just works.

Comment

We can watch recordings in mx player application. It is a standout amongst other application to watch Online Assignment Writing Service disconnected recordings however such a large number of promotions are showing it causes bothering. The arkham knight is a personality utilized by two anecdotal supervillains showing up in dc comics media.

Comment

Ground-breaking video player with cutting edge equipment increasing Animated Explainer Video Production speed and caption support. With its help for most video designs and astounding execution, mx player stands apart as a top notch application in a classification soaked by unoptimized

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information