Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Seeking Storys for Lazarus Sleeping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Storys for Lazarus Sleeping

I’m looking for a couple of volunteer s who would be interested in working on an upcoming Skotos game, Lazarus Sleeping – a dark sci-fi title set in a world where science has run amuck -- gene splicing, strange creatures, mad scientists… all lovely things like that.

Right now I am looking for helpers of all sorts (coding experience not required) who are interested in writing descriptions of rooms, creating objects, and details. Enthusiasm and dedication are a big plus.

Coders are also welcome to apply, especially any who have experience in LPC or C.

If interested, send an email to deadletteroffice0@lycos.com

Feel free to mention any experience with RPG games, writing samples (if you have any), or coding experience. If interested in building rooms/objects, send me a sample room or object description (generic mush/mud style will do).

Thanks,

Michael
Working...
X

Debug Information