Proposals still being considered?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSchaefer
    started a topic Proposals still being considered?

Proposals still being considered?

Good morning! I was just wondering if Skotos is still considering proposals? I was reading over the proposal-writing guidelines and it mentions that they will "still be considered through April 30, 2002," so I'm not sure if that section just hasn't been updated or if we're past a cutoff point. Thanks!

• ChristopherA
    replied
    Re: Proposals still being considered?

Originally posted by CSchaefer
    Good morning! I was just wondering if Skotos is still considering proposals? I was reading over the proposal-writing guidelines and it mentions that they will "still be considered through April 30, 2002," so I'm not sure if that section just hasn't been updated or if we're past a cutoff point. Thanks!
    The answer is no and yes.

At this point we have seven teams in our "Skotos Seven" (see our Upcoming Games page) -- we are working hard to help them release their games in the near and medium future.

As these teams 'graduate' and release their games, or if they drop out, we will add a new team to our "Skotos Seven". At that point we look through proposals sent us for the best ones, and ask if they are still interested, and if they have a team ready. If they do, they will be invited.

If we recieve a really attractive proposal in the meantime, we'll ask the author if they would be interested in helping one of the existing Skotos Seven with their game, so that they can get experience with our system. Obviously, proposals from people that already have some experience with our games and game development system will have an advantage as new games are added.

Meanwhile, we are glad to discuss the art and craft of designing games in these StoryBuilder forums, and we always welcome articles for our articles section.

I do wish we could do more then seven games at a time, but with limited resources we are pushing it even to support all seven as much as I would like.

-- Christopher Allen

Leave a comment:

Working...
X