High Noon Staff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Noon Staff

If you've expressed interest in working on High Noon, or you would like to, please PM me as soon as possible. We are in need of builders, especially, to get this game off the ground as soon as possible. It's a small stage and should not take a huge committment of time to complete, and it's a great way to get your feet wet in game development.

Building includes writing descriptions for:
    - Rooms
    - clothing
    - guns
    - food
    - props

If any or all of that interests you, please contact me.

Note that because of the nature of the game we don't have "plotter" positions available, but dev team members will have the opportunity to play NPCs during the testing phase. There will also be a StoryPoint award to all team members upon completion of the game.

Hows this coming along?

My wandering days are over.

Comment

It's not, but thanks for asking!

Due to some personal obstacles on my part, and apparent gross disinterest on the part of the community, I decided to let the project go a couple of months ago. I didn't think anyone would notice so I didn't bother making a post about it.

I'm just not sure there's enough interest in cowboys these days.

Comment

There's always interest in new skotos games, if the game was released I'm sure you'd have a surprising rush of players!

Are you working on anything else, then?

My wandering days are over.

Comment

Yeah, surely so. But it was lack of interest in building it that did me in. I just couldn't muster the motivation to get it up and running on my own, nor to whip the half-a-dozen or so volunteers I had at one time or another into getting anything done either.

I'm not currently working on anything, for Skotos anyway. Though I do think the setting of the novel I've started would make a keen setting for a game.

Comment

Working...
          X