Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is skotos accepting any new games?

Hi
    I'm reading on this site about storybuilding toolsets, and stages and grand theatres, and the skotos seven and all, but it seems to all be very out of date.

I'm wondering if anyone could tell me a few things...

the skotos seven, I know there are more than seven worlds to be released, but is skotos accepting any new proposals? Or have I missed that boat and I need to wait until the tools become public?

there is talk of running stages and chats and the like...how do I run a stage? Is this another storybuilding toolset thing that hasn't yet been released? Or is anyone able to run their own small games, and I just haven't stumbled on it?

one final question, if skotos is still accepting proposals, how likely is it that one will get accepted? Do they recieve about ten a day, and only pick one a month, or are there only a few serious, well thought out proposals, so that if it's a good idea and planned well it is likely to be chosen? (not to say that my idea is good or well planned by any means)

Thanks!
    Tony

We are, but we're currently sitting on proposals because we don't want to commit too much to new developers while we're working on really getting our dev tools to a point where they're high useful.

If you'd like to send something in, I will keep ahold of it until we decide how we're going to accept our next stage of external developers.

Hopefully we'll have a better answer within the next few months.

Shannon

Comment

Thanks!

Tony

Comment

Working...
      X