No announcement yet.

Announcing: Jovian Skies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bravo. This is what Skotos should be about. Gamers who game because they love gaming.
    Die Happy

Comment

Teaser

Welcome to Jovian Skies!
      Take your pick:
      ------------------------
      [L]og in to your account.
      [C]reate a new account.
      [Q]uit
      -------------------------
      > C

... etc ...

Take your pick:
      .. etc..
      ---------------
      > l

Username: ameko
      Password: omgsecrets (also, omg-encrypted)

Choose your destiny:
      -----------------------
      1. Choose a character
      -----------------------

Your choice: 1
      Choose a character:
      ---------------------
      1. test4
      2. test3
      3. test2
      4. test1
      ---------------------
      [N]ew character
      ---------------------
      [B]ack
      [Q]uit
      Your choice: 1

You see a flask here.
      ~> get ye flask

END DEMO
      ~Ameko

Comment

Keep it up, Ameko. I applaud those who chase their imagination
        -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Here, here. I don't think this game would garner my attention but if it ever gets off the ground let me know. I will give a go in tribute to your persistance.
          Die Happy

Comment

This has been quiet for a while (and I have been away from Skotos for a while - I miss CM), but I was just thinking how much Skotos would suit a good RPI Steampunk game. If you still need staff, I am a professional games designer with a background in writing. (I am a narrative designer in all but title)

Enamar

Comment

need help

I used to play Call Of Cthulhu. I am new here, and need a favor. Can someone tell me what the lost, forbidden, city is called? It has a Chinesey, or probably Tibeten, sounding name. I know I've seen it referred to in at least one issue of Hellboy, if not the Necronmicon itself. I am writing a poem, and badly need this name I can't remember. much thanks- B

Comment

Originally posted by wbradww View Post
                I used to play Call Of Cthulhu. I am new here, and need a favor. Can someone tell me what the lost, forbidden, city is called? It has a Chinesey, or probably Tibeten, sounding name. I know I've seen it referred to in at least one issue of Hellboy, if not the Necronmicon itself. I am writing a poem, and badly need this name I can't remember. much thanks- B

This really isn't the best place to ask that kind of question. Why don't you try here? http://forum.skotos.net/forumdisplay.php?f=86

That is the Lovecraft forum, a Skotos game built around the Lovecraft them and played by a large majority of Lovecraft lovers. I'm sure your question would be better answered there

I hope Jovian Skies is going well, Ameko. I've always been a fan of Steampunk themes.
                -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Still chugging along!

Just a few minor flesh wounds and battle scars here and there.

If anyone feels like learning an exotic programming language and a custom object system, drop me a line. Cheerleaders help, too! (just don't wear dumb outfits)
                  ~Ameko

Comment

Originally posted by Ameko View Post
                    If anyone feels like learning an exotic programming language and a custom object system, drop me a line. Cheerleaders help, too! (just don't wear dumb outfits)

If you need cheerleaders that badly, then well, I guess I have no choice. Steampunk Steampunk Rah Rah Rah! Gooooooo Steampunk!
                    To war! For milk and cookies!

Comment

So is this being worked on or did it die a quiet death?
                      LP: Tela - phone number: Teelah

CM: Motsumoto Raharu

Comment

Gone? Still working? -is curious-

Comment

A different project spawned off this idea, and it's a long way away from being worth even considering. I guess this is pretty much dead, yeah.
                          ~Ameko

Comment

BYOND,never heard before. Learning coding
                            that's why it can attract me

Comment

Originally posted by inspectrhome
                              The players will be crew members aboard the Jupiter Celestial. It will take on almost every role in the ship crew, from cleaning crew to piloting to security to cooks and musicians.
                              Tell me more, spam bot! I am so interested in this idea from 4 years ago.
                              Originally posted by Mast3rMind
                              ABOGMM should change his name to FUBAR. *nods to himself*

Comment

Working...
                              X