Game Idea, who would wanna help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Idea, who would wanna help?

This is a very rough, basic idea, but I thought maybe someone could help me work with it. Another social based, staff monitered, prose game <3
    Something (I havnt thought much about what yet, maybe a disease, or chemical war, etc) has wiped out the human race. A few people survive but theyre few and far. I propose a community of survivors, with the surrounding world much like a jungle, after mother earth has taken over without man to impede it. I think most of the survivors would be happy staying in the community, which would actually be pretty big, maybe some big makeshift walls around it. Some could go out and forage, or hunt. Things like that.
    Very much in the future, although theyre forced into the basic structure of being another animal on the planet.

What do ya think?

Ashley
    never take away hope, it's all some people have.

Originally posted by <Null>
    what about ze charictors?
    ze enemies?
    ze weapons?
    ze ozer stuff zat veel have to be added?
    Are you supposed to be comedic?

My wandering days are over.

Comment

A white supremacist comedian.

Comment

I'm all for a post-apocalyptic survival game. These kind of things are becoming more and more in demand with our generation (Fallout 3, for example.)

However, Skotos doesn't appear to be taking any more games currently. If you want to, you're going to need to full plot out every aspect of the game, and probably even code up a very decent alpha version to show off to Skotos. From there, if they deem it profitable, they may give it the go ahead and allow you to remake it using their coding engines.

This is highly doubtful, however, as they already currently have 2-5 games in alpha/beta stage.
        -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Profitable? Since when has anything about Skotos been profitable? >.>
          K

Comment

Originally posted by Kafka View Post
            Profitable? Since when has anything about Skotos been profitable? >.>
            Quite a bit of things are since they cut out costs on support *zing*
            -Usuichii, Great Scientist.

Smarmy the Titan bellows to you, "You look almost like an Ugly."

Blackhand the Orc grumbles: I don't know what to call you. No ugly is that vile, and no proper creature of Uthgol has ever had such a lack of honor!

Usuichii 1, Usuichii 2

Comment

Working...
            X