Need Assistance Now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Assistance Now!

I wasn't sure where I could post this, so I have decided posting a few times. Anyways, I need to speak with -someone- on an issue I and another player are dealing with. I want this matter in private, so I cannot list details. But please, if you are a StoryBuilder/Plotter in Lovecraft, come on any time and/or message me!

You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains.
    It's not your fault I'm a bitch, I'm a monster. Yes, I'm a beast and I feast when I conquer...This time won't you save me?

You could email ce@skotos.net, they usually answer really quickly.

Comment

Do you not have a functioning TAS/assist system in LC? Or are there simply no staff active?

"So far as he is able, a prince should stick to the path of good but, if the necessity arises, he should know how to follow evil."
      - Niccolo Machiavelli

"Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - but for severe ones they cannot."
      - Niccolo Machiavelli

"The weak tend to cling to words as their only defense, while those of us with strength end up dieing trying to protect them - being weak is a sin."
      - Prince Isley

Comment

The problem has been handled already. I emailed skotos and was able to resolve the issue.

@Lucus LC does have an assist system however staff comes on rarely. Though since I emailed them, two staff members have come on.

You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains.
        It's not your fault I'm a bitch, I'm a monster. Yes, I'm a beast and I feast when I conquer...This time won't you save me?

Comment

Originally posted by Temper View Post
          The problem has been handled already. I emailed skotos and was able to resolve the issue.

@Lucus LC does have an assist system however staff comes on rarely. Though since I emailed them, two staff members have come on.
          it is the quickest and smartest way to solve the problem, lol!
          friv

Comment

chicken recipes for those poultry lovers out there.

Comment

Please check this also. I think you like this cupcake recipes for food lovers.

Comment

Working...
              X