Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Shannon.

Hey man,

I don't know what your issue is. I've got good ideas and I'm putting in the time to make this a better place.

I'm critical of you and what's going on. I expect that you can take some heat. I'm a paying customer.

The reason I'm openly critical is so we can start a productive dialogue. Deleting all of my posts on these forums is not productive dialogue.

Please figure your stuff out and come to me like an adult.

It doesn't feel like my money is worth anything to you, however; if this post gets deleted or ignored for a week I am going to withdraw my subscription.

PCP

I don't think that's the case it looks like the forums rolled back a bit

Comment

Honestly I hope that's the case.

Even so, a lot of what I'm talking about still stands.

Edit: Nope. All of my posts from all time are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilippeCP View Post
        Hey man,

I don't know what your issue is. I've got good ideas and I'm putting in the time to make this a better place.

I'm critical of you and what's going on. I expect that you can take some heat. I'm a paying customer.

The reason I'm openly critical is so we can start a productive dialogue. Deleting all of my posts on these forums is not productive dialogue.

Please figure your stuff out and come to me like an adult.

It doesn't feel like my money is worth anything to you, however; if this post gets deleted or ignored for a week I am going to withdraw my subscription.

PCP
        Ugh. It looks like your posts accidentally got caught up in a big spam flushing early this week. Very sorry about that! There are supposed to be limits to keep vBulletin from deleting more than a few posts at a time, but they haven't been working right since the upgrade.

Feel free to drop me a line at shannona@skotos.net with your Skotos account name, and I can give you some free months of play or some SPs, as you prefer, as an apology for my mistake.

Comment

Thank you for your swift reply.

I'm relieved if this is what's happened. I have emailed you like you asked. I'll also repeat some questions I asked you in the email here in case you wanted to address them.

Have you ever thought about pitching your games on Steam? These things are so retro that there's a huge appeal now.
          Watched any of my streams of TEC? This last one was pretty fun.
          What's the update on the new client, and then the advertising that was talked about following the client?

Thank you for your work,
          PCP

Comment

Working...
          X