"My page" not loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My page" not loading

Since about 12-18 hours ago, when I log in to my account and select "My page", I keep getting an error that the connection was reset.
    I've tried several devices, browsers and connections.

As I believe this page to be part of the Premium subscription, I figured I'd post it here.

The issues started around the same time there were lag spikes in The Eternal City, a short while before we started having Orchil issues.

It seems to match up with Shannon's changes to "integrate Orchil" or something like that. I got a connection initially and am now getting an empty response.
    In his post he said he still had more to mop up, I assumed he'd fix it then.

Comment

Just wanted to post to indicate this still does not work.

Comment

Verified. I use this feature all the time. Hope we get it back

Squire to Dame Eeva
        Equerry to Lady Rayna
        Lead Royal Page
        Senior Steward of the Treasury
        Rangers Recruit
        Embinders Apprentice
        Honored Guest

Comment

There any timescale on this?

Still down over a month later
          "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

Working...
          X