Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium e-mail

Hey there,

I signed up for a premium account and I really love the fact that you get your own e-mail account with it. However, for some reason my e-mail is able to send messages (which I have tested with someone I know) but I cannot receive messages in my inbox.

I have tried different e-mail providers to test this out, and even had a couple people try and send me an e-mail. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Help would be appreciated, thanks!
    ser Jeszarae
    To be, or not to be: that is the question:
    Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
    The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
    Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
    And by opposing end them.

It worked for me in the past when I used it, though I haven't used the premium account email function in a long, long time (it just doesn't keep up with more modern and free alternatives to handling email).

Are you sure you have the email correct? I believe it should be accountname@players.skotos.net.

"So far as he is able, a prince should stick to the path of good but, if the necessity arises, he should know how to follow evil."
    - Niccolo Machiavelli

"Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - but for severe ones they cannot."
    - Niccolo Machiavelli

"The weak tend to cling to words as their only defense, while those of us with strength end up dieing trying to protect them - being weak is a sin."
    - Prince Isley

Comment

Yep, I'm pretty sure I was using the correct e-mail.

I had to let my premium account lapse for the time being due to college bills, so I will try your suggestion when I re-upgrade. Thank you for the help though, it is much appreciated.
      ser Jeszarae
      To be, or not to be: that is the question:
      Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
      The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
      Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
      And by opposing end them.

Comment

Working...
      X