Storypoints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storypoints

The Eternal City needs the conversion ratio for Story Points (SP) bumped considerably for this new SP purchase program to work. The current 1 SP = 2.5 role-points would have to become 1 SP = 20 Role-points for it be viable. No one (in terms of TEC players) with an ounce of sense will buy SP at the current ratio. I have disposable income and would like to buy SP... However, I could be premium and buy the maximum allotted SP for the month and have literally nothing to show for it besides $154.99 less in my bank account (750 rolepoints is not enough to buy a single stat increase or even count 1/2 way towards a custom item purchase). Also as posted in the TEC forums using SP to turn into RP to change the name of your dog would cost $100.

Please look into this.

tl;dr
    SP:RP conversion ratio needs a major bump for The Eternal City.
    Last edited by jkidd; 02-13-2014, 03:43 PM.
    Originally posted by urek23
    On a scale from spawning-monsters-is-an-event to three-armors-fit-in-a-sack-on-purpose, how useless am I?

Fixed12345

All I saw was "Im too rich and ill pay for Dalos' s premium account"

Comment

I tried to but you were too drunk.

drunk dalos
      Originally posted by urek23
      On a scale from spawning-monsters-is-an-event to three-armors-fit-in-a-sack-on-purpose, how useless am I?

Fixed12345

Comment

I said the same, but they would rather me spend money on BF4, LoL, TSW etc etc. Other free games that i can spend my disposable income on and actually get value for money.
        Argued with GM Tale on forums.
        Character wakes up with 2hp and 2 fatigue, mangled face.
        Skotos didn't care.

Originally posted by Elowynn
        It's not a good sign if glenh makes more sense than you, L.
        Originally posted by Tale
        My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

The only way to make this work is to separate the currency for items you can pay2win and the items that do not affect mechanics.

Comment

Here's my issue...you can spend $154 dollars to get a stat increase in TEC. Which is ridiculous in general. However, even if you don't spend the money to buy StP's. If you just paid for basic it'd take you 16 days of continuous log in and meeting the (poorly written) RP check. Or premium at 9 days of continuous log in. The item cost/real money cost is ridiculous.

Comment

I tried to but you were too drunk.
              Whether you want to pass vce to pdf converter free download exams or looking for Dean College certification, our Youtube can provide guaranteed success in real exam of University of California, San Francisco Good Luck.

Comment

For the price I think it defiantly needs a bump. 1sp =10rp would make me happy.

Comment

Working...
                X