Server not responding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server not responding

disconnected from phone went tried differnet clients but saying CM can't be found or something like that dealing with the server about no response. Anyone else?

sera Eloren Misra

I'm on day number 2 of not being able to log in due to an invalid security certificate.
    Vaden Amberthorne
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Apprentice Jeweler
    Seeker and Treasurer of the Rememberers
    Northern instructor with the LPA

Comment

The server went down briefly twice last night, the second time was deliberate as a fix was implemented to resolve a bug that had been occurring earlier throughout the day.

First I've heard of the security certificate but it's happened before. I'll contact Shannon to make sure its updated. In the meantime, depending on your browser, there are ways to set it to allow you to load a page with an expired security certificate. Also in the off chance it's on your end, make sure your computer's calendar/clock is set correctly as an improperly set clock can result in false invalid certificates.
      StoryHost Kurzon
      Castle Marrach Staff

kurzon@marrach.skotos.net

The destiny of the world is determined less by the battles that are lost and won than by the stories it loves and believes in.

Comment

I am still not able to log in. The site opens fine, but when I try to log in I get a block page with this message: Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.
        Vaden Amberthorne
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Apprentice Jeweler

Comment

Originally posted by Darkspun View Post
          I am still not able to log in. The site opens fine, but when I try to log in I get a block page with this message: Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.
          Works for me, certificate shows as perfectly valid and isn't brand new and doesn't expire for a while. Are you sure your computer's clock is set correctly? Which browser are you using?
          [OOC Page] from Juliee: "I dreamed about Aratan last night. It was the most dull dream ever"

Comment

It is working now. I was not able to access in either IE, Chrome, Pale Moon, or Firefox.
            Vaden Amberthorne
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Apprentice Jeweler

Comment

I've confirmed with CE that the Skotos certificate is good for another couple years before it needs renewal, so it seems it was something on your end.

A number of things can cause your computer to falsely ID an invalid certificate, most likely it was a caching issue that resolved itself.
              StoryHost Kurzon
              Castle Marrach Staff

kurzon@marrach.skotos.net

The destiny of the world is determined less by the battles that are lost and won than by the stories it loves and believes in.

Comment

Working...
              X