Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWiki Editing Issues

Hello all,

I'm wondering if anyone is presently having twiki editing issues. Specifically, when you go to preview new edits to a page, it says the page is already being edited by nobody, and clicking "edit anyway" then clicking "preview" a second time loops you back to "already being edited" again.

If so, please let me know the browser you were using and which twiki web you were trying to edit (ie: public, battlers, etc).
    StoryHost Kurzon
    Castle Marrach Staff

kurzon@marrach.skotos.net

The destiny of the world is determined less by the battles that are lost and won than by the stories it loves and believes in.

Yes, trouble started for me last night when editing the Battle Guild twiki. I use Firefox.
    However, I'm receiving a different Topic Save Error, one that lets me save it anyway by clicking 'OK'. Here it is:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    During save of file Battlers.BgTreasuryRecords an error was found by the version control system. Please notify your TWiki administrator.

/usr/bin/ci -q -l -m'none' -t-none -w'Trisan' /var/www/wikis/marrach/data/Battlers/BgTreasuryRecords.txt 2>&1 1>/dev/null
    ci: /var/www/wikis/marrach/data/Battlers/BgTreasuryRecords.txt,v: No space left on device

Go back in your browser and save your changes locally.
    Last edited by Trisan; 07-13-2017, 11:39 AM.
    Trisan Allanon
    ~ We journey to be great.
    Should we never achieve greatness,
    At least we have a great tale.
    Thus, mayhaps we achieved greatness after all. ~

Comment

Mine does this still, I get this message for the Royal Library Inventory in Art & Crafting. I'm using pale moon at the moment but it does the same on Chrome. Anytime I click edit anyway it takes me right back to this message.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Topic is locked by an other user

There is a possibility that Nobody is editing this topic. Please ask the contributor before making changes to this topic.
      • To look at the text without editing the topic click on the View raw text link.
      • To edit anyway click on the Edit anyway link.
      • To cancel go back in your browser or click on Cancel.
      Note: Locking gets reset after 60 minutes of inactivity, the earliest in minutes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      Apprentice Jeweler
      Royal Purse Bearer
      Royal Librarian
      Honored Guest

Comment

Yes. I'm having issues with the Twiki and the forums. The forums say my post is made, but it never shows up. Twiki gives me the same error Adeline is getting, and also gives another random error if I try to edit tables and stuff without clicking the main edit button. For example:
        Topic save error

During save of file Hairstylists.July2017 an error was found by the version control system. Please notify your TWiki administrator.

/usr/bin/ci -q -l -m'none' -t-none -w'JosieB' /var/www/wikis/marrach/data/Hairstylists/July2017.txt 2>&1 1>/dev/null
        ci: /var/www/wikis/marrach/data/Hairstylists/July2017.txt,v: No space left on device

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This happened for me in the Muses, Hairstylists, Duelists, and the Treasury pages. I use Firefox for my web browser.

** Edit: I see now that this forum post shows up, but the posts I made earlier about painting bells and Duelist practice never went through. I'll go check and try to post them again.

** Double Edit: Tried to post under my Duelist practice and got this error:

Edit Conversation
        There has been a database error, and the current page cannot be displayed. Site staff have been notified.
        Last edited by Josie_Brennan; 07-13-2017, 12:10 PM. Reason: Adding stuff and things
        You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
        No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

Comment

Cannot edit any pages I have access too. Nobody is editing it. Using Chrome.

Comment

Yep, having tons of trouble... Just as Howe is saying .. Nobody is editing. Using Chrome

Honored Guest to Her Majesty's Winter Court
            Servant to Lord Sicard, Her Majesty's Royal Champion
            LPA Director/Treasurer
            Elder Battler Teacher/Treasurer
            Masque in the Unity
            Apprentice Embinder

Comment

When Editing and Saving a Topic, I receive the following message:

Topic save error

During save of file Jewelers.JewelersMembers an error was found by the version control system. Please notify your TWiki administrator.

/usr/bin/ci -q -l -m'none' -t-none -w'Lilly' /var/www/wikis/marrach/data/Jewelers/JewelersMembers.txt 2>&1 1>/dev/null
              ci: /var/www/wikis/marrach/data/Jewelers/JewelersMembers.txt,v: No space left on device

Lillian-Rose Annabella Grace (aka "Lilly")

Comment

Very likely due to the "inode" problem that was causing various issues with the server.

Comment

Working...
                X