Technical Problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical Problem?

I have my Alice Client open right now connected to CM... BUT... I cannot type into it. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Errr, ok, now it all of a sudden works. =\

Comment

Umm... Next time post here.

Castle Marrach Bugs

And this is a well-known and incredibly frustrating bug. All you can do is wait a few minutes and it clears.
      Lovecraft Country: Albert Zero
      Castle Marrach: Cody the Blade

StoryCoder Azrael tells StoryHermit Death, "I *did* get told "you're amazing" by a girl when I was saucing my hotdog..."

Comment

Ya, I realized I posted it in teh wrong spot, but when I was about to post it in the right spot, it started working.

Comment

Stix, hun, there is a nice little command known as the edit command you can use in times like that. If you are the one who started the thread, click on edit in the first post, then click on delete, and the problem is solved.

Gaby

Comment

The delete command is in teh edit command? LOL! Ok, that is a bit dumb... what msg board script is this? I'm used to other board where the delete command is totally seperate from the edit command. I did look for a delete command after posting it but didn't see any delete command so I left it.

Comment

VBB and UBB have this. It's actually the standard. Dunno where you usually hang out.
              Lovecraft Country: Albert Zero
              Castle Marrach: Cody the Blade

StoryCoder Azrael tells StoryHermit Death, "I *did* get told "you're amazing" by a girl when I was saucing my hotdog..."

Comment

Working...
              X