• Show
Clear All

• Qdee
    replied
    Very. Very. Bad. Lag.

Leave a comment:

• Geist
    replied
    The lag occurs at particular times because, once again, we have problems with the size of the back-up file that is being manipulated. Its the same "too many objects" problem we had a time ago.

Nino is actively working on clearing out some unused objects, and once that is farther along we're going to look at what additional steps need to be taken.

Leave a comment:

• Finna
    replied
    Ok this Lag has been going on for months now isn't there anything that can be done. I am getting tired of coming out of room and taking 10min to get to the courier.

Leave a comment:

• Finna
    replied
    I have to agree with this. It needs to be addressed. It makes is so hard to RP or do anything.

Leave a comment:

• Howe
    replied
    I've been experiencing this still -every day- from 1pm EST to 2pm EST usually. Sometimes it is a bit earlier. It makes it impossible to play. Most recently today another huge lag bubble happened at this time.

Leave a comment:

• Stellar
    replied
    I don't know if it's just me, but I've been having a problem with this again.

Leave a comment:

• Geist
    started a topic Game Lag

Game Lag

Howdy!

We are aware that Marrach has been lagging pretty badly for the last few days. This is due to some maintenance scripts that are currently running on Marrach's server. Everyone involved is aware of the issue and steps are being taken to resolve the matter as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Tom/SH Geist
Working...
X