Logging in with an IPad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geist View Post
    The Flash client works with the Puffin broswer for iPad. It has some client interface issues, but it does work.
    Wow, this is night and day, thank you.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_107_1461888285888_305[/ATTACH]

Comment

Hi there,
      are there any more ways to experience the game on my iPad?
      Right now 2017, neither Firefox nor Safari nor Chrome work for me.

how do you guys do it nowadays?

Comment

Originally posted by Qdee View Post
        Download the Pocket MUD app. It's pretty crappy to my experience, though. Granted, I've only used it with iPhone. The address is Marrach.skotos.net and the port is 443.
        Other Apps might also exist. On Android found MUKLUK to be alright. Very basic, but it's words on a screen. Don't need much more than that
        ser Anton Blake

"All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred, and schizophrenia"

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

Might also try MUDRammer, it is the only client I know of that has been updated recently, and works on the IOS platforms.
          Let us go! Though we know it’s a hopeless endeavor.
          The ties that bind, they are barbed and spined, and hold us close forever.

Comment

Working...
          X