Busy at the Moment (Sorry!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy at the Moment (Sorry!)

In case the absence wasn't noticeable enough, I've barely had time to log in at the moment. Got a local by-election taking place and another (much bigger) election that demands my attention.

Back to normal-ish play on April 7th and totally normal on 6th May.
    ser Anton Blake

"All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred, and schizophrenia"

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Probably not a shock to those who know what I do in my spare time - but busy until June 9th.
    ​​​​​​
    Sort if a thing here in the UK taking up all my time.

ser Anton Blake

"All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred, and schizophrenia"

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

Did I say 9th June? Obviously, I meant 19th July.

Paperwork was due last Sunday and done. Signed off.

Yeahy. Freedom
      ser Anton Blake

Comment

Working...
      X