Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did that dustpile just move?

Hi everyone,
    I want to apologize to everyone who was left in the lurch by Euphelia's rather abrupt disappearance many, many months ago. My life was falling to pieces, but I wasn't able to tell because I was right in the middle of it.

I don't know if it is because my ex-husband was abusive if I'm easily susceptible to abusive relationships, but now that I am clear from my old job I can see that my former employer was really, really awful. So much so the parent company settled my lawsuit out of court. It was a textbook case of gaslighting that left me emotionally shattered and it took a lot longer than I thought I'd ever need to be mentally healthy again. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm getting closer.

I still have no internet at home and it might be a while before I do. I just bought a house and moved in, but it's cut my finances pretty close to the quick for another few paydays. But I have renewed my account and will try to log on a little bit each day to re-establish myself and get myself back in the groove.

I want to say thank you to everyone who tried to carry on my responsibilities in my absense, and I want to apologize to those who really, really were depending on me for my vanishing.

See you soon.

**Pokes the dust pile**

It's really good to hear from you! I'm so sorry about what you've went through, I really hope you had at least one hand there to help when things got rough. I will eagerly awaiting your return, and know that you have been dearly missed!

See you soon,
    Chres' Handler

Honored Guest to Her Majesty's Winter Court
    Servant to Lord Sicard, Her Majesty's Royal Champion
    LPA Director/Treasurer
    Elder Battler Teacher/Treasurer
    Masque in the Unity
    Apprentice Embinder

Comment

On the positive note, it's only a few days now until I have internet installed. I've had a beast of a time trying to connect via my cell phone service, as it's virtually non-existant.

Comment

Working...
      X