Afk 'till Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afk 'till Wednesday

Away at Party Conference until Tuesday night. Back Wednesday. Will probably not have time to check scrolls, but might if I get bored during plenary.

Ta-ta
    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Recycling this as it is the same again. Back Wednesday.
    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

Recycling but more because work is busy at the moment covering for someone off until early December and currently buying a house.

Comment

Congrats on the new house, Lil' Lou-Lou!
        Body Servant to Lady Charmiam
        Senior Seamstress
        Honored Guest

Comment

Working...
        X