Brook availability

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brook availability

hey all, the past couple weeks have been crazy busy as Iíve taken on a ridiculous amount of freelance work outside of office hours, to try and fund my trip to Australia next week. Iíve only been able to log for ten minute bursts at a time and when I have I know Iíve had brook wandering around in a daze with her arms full of scrolls like a madwoman.

on the bright side, I land in Aus on Friday so will be at to relax and play, although I donít know if Australian game-time is better or worse than European...

thanks for bearing with!

~ Keeper of the Royal Vault
    ~ Junior Handmaiden to Her Majesty

It's ok, you're only missing like everything in the world ever.
    StoryHost Kurzon
    Castle Marrach Staff

kurzon.marrach@outlook.com

The destiny of the world is determined less by the battles that are lost and won than by the stories it loves and believes in.

Comment

ngl, i literally stopped in my tracks reading the latest chronicle on my phone this morning >_>

Comment

Still on holiday, tomorrow Iím heading to an island that apparently does not have WiFi or phone reception :-/ will be back to regular castle hours next week tho

Comment

okay, back in the UK and fairly confident jet lag is done with. work is very busy in the lead up to christmas so if you are after brook, weekends are the best time to catch her.

*hamilton voice* what'd i miss?

Comment

Everything!

(welcome back! Word count 1 2 3 4)

Comment

Working...
            X