Good news everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news everyone!

Despite what it may feel like, we always make an effort to see what can actually be done from the ideas that you all submit. Unfortunately some things sit there longer than we’d like due to the fact we don’t always have the right people available that are equipped to handle what it may take to bring some ideas to life. With that said, I intend to create and use this thread to continuously update the community on all the things we are able to implement at a more regular pace.

To start this thread off off…

Most cases and kits that would need them now have straps and are wearable! The straps should be able to be altered by your local tailor or seamstress, but if you run into any issues, please feel free to assist with “ATTN: HUSI” at the beginning of the message and we’ll see what the problem is.

Looking forward to having more updates for you all, until then…Happy Gaming!
    Last edited by Husi; 01-01-2018, 06:17 PM.
    StoryBuilder Husi
    Half-Man, Half-Bear, All Chocolate

Good news everyone!

Just as a heads up for all you players who may deal with different types of books regularly:

The targeting word of "book" has been removed from the following items:
    • Booklets
    • Charters
    • Journals
    • Ledgers
    • Sketchbooks (regular and thick)
    • Tomes
    In short, each item is now targetable as what it is, or what it shows up as in it's brief. This is a move to help with being able to grab what you'd like without having to count out which "book" you want in a list of 20-30. Additionally, every item is still targetable as "volume(s)" so that people can still grab everything all at once.

As always, if you encounter any issues with this new change, or we missed any items, please feel free to assist with "ATTN: HUSI" at the beginning of the message.

Happy Gaming!
    StoryBuilder Husi

Comment

Husi, would it be possible to have embinder items 'group' better? I find if I am holding a few embinder-made items, whether books and packages and notecards et cetera, I suddenly am holding the non-descriptive group of 'things'.

Also, invites and notecards work on skywriter? <3

Comment

Loving all of of this <3

Bodyservant to Lord Sicard Dunseny
        Head Librarian, Outer Bailey Library
        Senior Steward of the Treasury

Comment

Originally posted by Euphelia View Post
          Husi, would it be possible to have embinder items 'group' better? I find if I am holding a few embinder-made items, whether books and packages and notecards et cetera, I suddenly am holding the non-descriptive group of 'things'.

Also, invites and notecards work on skywriter? <3
          We can try to look into this, but please try to submit @ideas so that we can have a proper record of the request. This is going to be more of a thread for updates and we'll continue to take the suggestions through our system in game. Thank you!
          StoryBuilder Husi

Comment

Full post here: http://forum.skotos.net/forum/our-ga...d-help-updated

@tips and @help is being updated! (in progress)
            -StoryPlotter Yuuta

Comment

Working...
            X