Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absence

Hi all.

I wanted to let those who usually interact with my character or need something from him that I'm taking a short break for personal reasons.

My mom just lost a short but fierce fight against brain cancer, and passed away earlier this week. I'm generally well, considering the sadness and painful nature of the situation, but it may take some time until I'm finding myself in a mood to frequent these whereabouts again on a regular basis.

Let me thank all lovely people who have kept me in their thoughts these past few months and those who'll be offering some words of support after this post. I'll catch up with you all once I'm back into proper shape.

Big love,

Brohm's P.

Sorry for your loss! Be here when you're ready! Big hugs!
    Merrynn Aduin-Banner
    Junior Equerry to Lady Amoret, Apprentice to the Healers, Carpenter, Apprentice to the Healers

Comment

Deepest condolences to you and yours.

Comment

So sorry for your loss! Take all the time you need and let us know if we can do anything for you.
        You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
        No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

Comment

Having just lost my grandmother, I can partially understand and I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you take all the time you need, we'll be here when you return.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
          Apprentice Jeweler
          Royal Purse Bearer
          Royal Librarian
          Honored Guest
          Assistant Dean of the Royal Collegium

Comment

My deepest condolences for your loss. I know of losing a parent, so take your time and we'll be here when you are ready to return.
            Meoris Rousseau

Bodyservant to His Excellency, Lord Boreas

Junior Steward of the Treasury

Comment

So sorry for your loss and thinking of you. *hugs*

We are here for you, if you need us! <3

Comment

I offer you and your loved ones my condolences. Take all the time you need.
                Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

My sincerest condolences. My thoughts are with you and your family. *hugs*

Comment

I lost my father a couple of months ago. You and your family are in my thoughts. <3

Comment

To a dear 'Brute' puppeteer - This is the last news I wished to read. My heart is heavy for you in the loss of your mother and I will be praying for your comfort and strength for the days ahead. We are ever available here to support you in any way we possibly can - Including providing that small bit of escape into the mystical world of Marrach when you are ready to return.

Much love to you and all those that feel the absence of your mother.

Seraphus Indignus

Member of Lady Sinvy's Household
                      Member of the Unity of the Arts

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                        X