Absence Explanation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absence Explanation

A few of you know I have been pretty ill lately. On top of that, my mother has been in and out of the hospital as well. I am taking a break from pretty much everythibg for the next couple of weeks, so that I can take care of her, ontop of my job and three kids. All apologies to Charmiam, the Clothiers, and the umpteen billion people getting lessons from Lorelei. I hope to be back in the next 2-3 weeks. If you need me, find me here or whatever other contact points you may have for me. Iíll be checking in occaisionally, but I wonít have the time or energy for any meaningful RP. Much Love, Lorelei's Handler
    Body Servant to Lady Charmiam
    Senior Seamstress
    Honored Guest

Take your time. Family first, always.
    ~ Lady Charmiam ~
    ~ Seeker ~

Comment

Is any chance you could log in to grab a scroll from Charmiam?
      ~ Lady Charmiam ~
      ~ Seeker ~

Comment

Originally posted by LadyCharmiam View Post
        Take your time. Family first, always.
        Unless a scroll needs to be checked...in a game.

Comment

Pfft! We're supposed to be hostile in-game, not out of it. :-)
          ~ Lady Charmiam ~
          ~ Seeker ~

Comment

I wouldn't call pointing out that someone is being inconsiderate of what a player is going through IRL being "hostile".

Or maybe you felt like it was because you realized how insensitive you were being? Idk.

Comment

Why are we arguing? The OP clearly states if you need her you can reach her here, and if she can get IC she will. She also said 2-3 weeks, which falls into the timeline where charmiam's p posted.

The only one one I see being insensitive here is you.

Comment

Originally posted by PageAnna View Post
                Why are we arguing? The OP clearly states if you need her you can reach her here, and if she can get IC she will. She also said 2-3 weeks, which falls into the timeline where charmiam's p posted.

The only one one I see being insensitive here is you.
                She said she "HOPES TO BE BACK in 2-3 weeks". The insensitivity comes from the fact that if she's not on yet, she's not ready to be on yet so IG scrolls can wait. Just because the rest of us can be patient and suggest other people do the same, does not translate into us being insensitive.

Comment

I can quote too:

Originally posted by JaiStu View Post
                  If you need me, find me here or whatever other contact points you may have for me.

Comment

PageAnna

Congrats. But clearly I need to dumb down my point even more....if RL always comes first like the player I originally quoted claimed. Then that should be the end of it and the player will get the scroll when they come back, and a "Can you step away from your sick family/work to answer a scroll for me" can wait until that time. Clear?

"If you need me" implies, "If there is an emergency that requires immediate attention" and...again..because this is a game...there never will be a scenario like that.

Comment

That's enough. Both sides of the argument have been made. If Lorelei's P is able, she will log in, if not, then it's known as to why.
                      StoryGuide Samael

Comment

Working...
                      X