Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to the UK!!

Hello everyone!

So, I wanted to make a quick post, and let you guys know that as of tonight/ tomorrow morning, I値l be UK based. I知 starting school at the Royal College of Music on Monday, and moving in to my dorm this Saturday (Yes, Royal Court is the day before I start school :P).

Basically, just wanted to give an OOC heads-up if Cai suddenly drops in waking time. I値l be getting used to my new school schedule, and I知 not exactly sure how much time I will have to play. Obviously, my nighttime availability will be.. basically nil, unless it's a super special occasion. Mornings/ afternoons will probably be more feasible, but again, I'll have to see how everything works out. I will do my best to pop on at least a couple of times a week for scroll checks, but if you really really need to get in contact with me/ Cai, feel free to shoot me an IC/ OOC message here on the forums, or at seracaillean@gmail.com.

Love you guys always, and see you from across the pond

~Cai痴 handler

Good Luck Sweetheart!!!!! Welcome to the dark side of early risers. Mwhahaha.
    Mistress Tristana

Member of Her Majesty's Court
    Embinder/Hairstylist
    Patron of the LPA

Comment

Good Luck! You'll do awesome!
      Merrynn Aduin
      Junior Equerry to Lady Amoret
      Apprentice to the Healers
      Courtier
      Herald
      Lead Apprentice Carpenter

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing you play at Royal Albert Hall! Get to work, do your best, and never give up. If it is worth doing, it is worth doing right, which you have obviously already learned. We will be here, as you have time, so do not fret about us! See you at Court on Sunday! <3

Comment

Working...
        X