Play time might be a little spotty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play time might be a little spotty

My mom isn't doing too well right now. She has been falling lately, she's been getting dizzy and her legs don't want to cooperate. Not sure what's going on. During one of her falls today, she said she broke a rib. Before she went to lay down, she was slurring her words.

I love you guys, but RL comes first. If I am on, I may end up doing my own thing.

A little backstory, shortly after joining, my real dad died (November). In Feb of this year, my step-dad died. So, you can see why I am worried and scared.

XOXO Don't stop being amazing!
    Taite Morrison
    - Seeker in Natura Balanus
    - Assistant Guild Leader of the Awakeners
    - Unity
    - Junior Page
    - Senior Seamstress
    - Battle Guild
    - Sculptor in the College of the Humanities

Take care of your Mother and yourself, with my best wishes and prayers for you both. You'll be missed when you are gone, and we'll try to keep one corner of the Castle unburned for you when you retrn.
    Honored Guest
    Royal Purse Bearer
    Guildmaster of the Embinders Association
    Bodyservant to Lord Sicard Dunseny

Comment

Hope things improve soon for you and your family <3
      "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

^^ Hoping my sister still reads the boards. Having a problem getting a hold of her.
        Taite Morrison
        - Seeker in Natura Balanus
        - Assistant Guild Leader of the Awakeners
        - Unity
        - Junior Page
        - Senior Seamstress
        - Battle Guild
        - Sculptor in the College of the Humanities

Comment

Working...
        X