Announcement

Collapse

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
See more
See less

Apologies for Unavailability (To Caedus, Battlers & Healers and Friends)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies for Unavailability (To Caedus, Battlers & Healers and Friends)

Hey Guys,

Some of you know I have been sick on and off (mostly on) for the past three months. My husband finally dragged me to the ER and unfortunately to my horror, I was admitted yesterday afternoon. I am praying to every God and Goddess known to man they release me later today, but I may not be able to get online while I'm here because there are techs, doctors, the pulmonology therapists, phlebotomist, on and on. I'll try if it gets boring and the "excitement" (bleh) dies down. So please forgive me for missing meetings and for being slow to reply. But breathing is important and I've been struggling with this for too long and my lungs are absolutely raw.

Anyway, I hope to be home soon and see you in the Castle then!

<3

Stacy

Just focus on getting well girl, we'll all see you soon enough!

Comment

Please take this time to rest and get well. We will see you when you return. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Comment

Do not fret about being unavailable. Please get some well deserve rest and get better. We can always catch up when you are more at yourself. Take care!

Comment

Thank you all so much, I have been so utterly bored but internet has been awful up here at the "Penthouse" (aka 8th floor with a "good view", though I got a good view of some pretty summer night storms). They administered my last round of antibiotics and though I was a bit wheezy at my last breathing treatment, I have had remarkable improvement. I have to have one more intravenous round of steroids and the doctor said at 8am they start doing discharges so I am calling the nurse 8am sharp and praying to go home! I hate both steroids and antibiotics and I am going to have to get a new nebulizer and continue treatment at home but I will take it. I miss my bed and my fur baby and being able to sleep with my husband. (He stayed here with me the first night and I sort of end up squished against the bed rail so I wouldn't fall off, lol.) Anyway, depending on how things go, I don't know if I'll be on Monday but my aim is to get Di out in CM again on Tuesday if I can. Love y'al and thanks so much for the support and understanding!

Hopefully see you all very soon <3
          Stacy

Comment

Get well soon! I hope and pray you will be home and feeling better very soon. *hugs*
            Hildegard

Comment

I am so doctored out, but thank you!! I have a follow up with my pulmonologist today then another on Monday. It's been rough and I have not been reacting well with all the mix of crap they have been poisoning me with. I haven't had headaches or vertigo for a long time but I have been getting some very bad spells, some nearly to the point of migraines. So that, and my internet was going in and out all day yesterday, has kept me from wanting to stare at a screen for overly long. I'm starting to do a little better though. I don't know if they are going to put me through a battery of pulmonary tests today or make me come back (again) for them but fingers crossed. I just want to get back on my feet and get to the bloody gym! This sloth like stasis is so not me...

My husband is not doing so well with his heart and he may have to be admitted (ugh) but hopefully not. Fortunately he works at the hospital but we've been on edge. He skipped his cardiac appointment to be with me at the hospital (which I urged him not to) and now he's paying for it, so depending on what happens I may have to book it back there after my appointment. I just don't know. The Lowrey House is just having a really difficult Summer this year. Sigh.

Anyway, just trying to let you all know I'm still here! I'm not dead yet! (Yes, queue your Monty Python quotes : ) Thanks so much for your concern, understanding and support. I can't fully express with words how I sincerely appreciate it. So... thank you! <3

Hopefully I will see y'all online later today... fingers crossed!

Stacy

Comment

Hey... sorry I havenít been online as intended. After my appointment, and during my husbandís shift, he was admitted. He has afib, and that has caused him to go into the early stages of congestive heart failure with fluid backing up into his lungs. Therefore, Iím living again at the hospital to help him and simply be with him and keep him company. He should be able to come home once they figure out the right configuration of meds, but that may take a few more days. It could be tomorrow for all I know. Iíll come back online as soon as things calm down and Iím home. Hoping that will soon.

Comment

Sorry to hear this, Stacy. Hang in there and take care of your hubby and yourself.

Squire to Dame Eeva
                  Equerry to Lady Rayna
                  Rangers Recruit
                  Embinder
                  Courtier

Comment

Working...
                  X