Sorry for being MIA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for being MIA!

Some of you know I was sick a couple of weeks back with a mild flu. I got better, and dropped back into CM for a few days before getting sidelined again with worse flu symptoms.

I got tested for COVID-19 last Wed., and I got the results yesterday morning that it was positive.

On the whole, I'm doing okay. I can say this virus is no joke. My main problem is exhaustion and difficulty breathing. I'm home, barricaded in my den with a bed, but getting up to a computer is difficult.

I am feeling better, and think I'm outside any risk of danger.

Things are crazy all over right now. I hope that all of my friends here are doing well. I'll be back soon. Take care of yourselves and each other.

Ordained Knight of the Realm
    Equerry to Prince Bertram
    Rangers Recruit
    Embinder Hobbyist

OMG!!!! <3 My thoughts are with you!!

I am exhausted and I have difficulty breathing, but part of it is me staying up late and drinking coffee to help with my breathing, and the other part is I'm asthmatic.

In January, I woke with a charlie horse. I went to take some potassium, and I felt a cold wash over me. I had a panic attack. Ever since then, my breathing has been a little off.

It also doesn't help that I smoke.

But yeah, get better soon!!! We need your awesomeness to help whoop some Triangle ass! <3
    -Taite-
    Royal Page
    Honored Guest
    Keeper of Games
    Seeker in the Faith
    Secretary to Lady Charmiam
    Acting Leader of the Awakeners

Currently studying sculpting as a:
    Member of the College of Humanities
    Masque in The Unity

Comment

Praying for you and wishing you a speedy recovery. We miss you and will be here to welcome you back when you're ready.
      Acolyte Natura of the Faith
      Head of Household for her Ladyship Sinvy
      Leader of the Stylists
      Mistress of Entertainments
      Ordained Knight
      Patron of the Duelists
      Royal Artist
      Ranger Recruit

Comment

Hang in there! Hope you have a speedy recovery!
        Established Guest • Seeker of the Faith • Probationary Gardener
        Senior Stylist • Portrait Artist • Fortune Teller • Habitual Jongleur

Comment

Glad to hear you are on the mend, and keeping safe. So sorry you had to go through that.
          -StoryPlotter Yuuta

Comment

You are in my thoughts of course. Do all you can to get well and keep your family safe. Well, duh, as if you are not doing that already.

I heard a few spoons of raw onion juice does wonders. Yuck! Loads of raw veggies and fruit sounds much more appealing.

Hope to see you soon. We'll save a couple of monsters for you!

Mistress Tine
            Chronicler of the Court
            Squire to Sir Edstave
            Junior Equerry to Lord Dolph Li'astri

Comment

Sorry to hear of this, but glad you are doing better. Please take care of yourself. The game will be here when you are ready to return,
              ser Caedus Bane
              - Junior Chronicler
              - Junior Librarian
              - Unbound Student of the Sorcery Project

Comment

Working...
              X