So...you want to be evil...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...you want to be evil...

I thought this would be an interesting item...even though there have been other discussions on being "evil". This is for that person that just doesn't want to lead the pack, but make sure that he gets his two cents in. And if you've seen this already...it's just enjoyable to read again. See the attached file for the document. Couldn't post it outright since it was a rather large file.

Twulf
    Harbormaster: Hold up there, you! It's a shilling to tie up your boat at the dock... and I shall need to know your name.

Jack Sparrow: What do you say to three shillings and we forget the name.

Harbormaster: Welcome to Port Royal, Mr. Smith!

OOC Villain's Workshop

Also, if you want to be a Villain, here is the link to the OOC Villain's Workshop run by SP Corvis that I have on my website.

http://www.best.com/~skitten/castle_...workshops.html

Thanks,
    Jennifer
    Elea Clearlight
    Apprentice to Lady Serista
    Sorcery Classes

Comment

ooc villian's workshop

This was a wonderful event. I hope there will be more like it in the future.

I only have one complant ... couldn't you have corrected the million mis-spellings I made

Other than that, I suggest everyone read this. Even if you are not playing a "villian". It is from this seminar that I get my definition of a villian. So I consider some characters (Duren, Santlar, Quilp) villians even though (as far as I know) they do not have plans to over throw the castle.

Ra'

Comment

You forgot Umichan, who is actually one of CM's main villains and indeed already plans her ascension to godhood.

And yeah, I'll post something intelligent later on, just wanted to be so kind and give Umi an opening so she can uselessly post in this thread too.

~Dariel~
        'If you're going through hell, keep going.'
        -- Winston Churchill

POLITENESS, n.
        The most acceptable hypocrisy.
        -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

'Hitler had a good 20 to 30 IQ points on Bush, so comparing Bush to Hitler would in many ways be an insult to Hitler.'

Comment

Umi's a villain??? *blinks repeatedly*

*coughs* Excuse me, since when cute-hyperactive-immature-16-years-old-swords-wielding-Battle-Guild-Teacher girls are considered to be villains?

Besides, while the player (me) has tendencies to call herself a Goddess and to regularly powertrips, it does not mean my character is a villain (ever if she can be quick tempered sometimes... but still... Umi's VERY far from being Morte or Retri) Sure she is working very hard to become an Elder Teacher of the BG and stuff, but that's ambition, not... err... evil-ness.

All characters have ambition, you know. If they don't, well, guess that makes them flat characters. And no, teasing and pestering Cody all the time does not mean Umi's a villain.

Anyway, hum, just felt like defending my character.
          Gaby

Comment

CharacterDev Workshop

If there is sufficent interest, I will rerun my Workshop again. While it is tailored for those players who lean more twords the Villianious side, it is a good workshop for people to attend for basic character development.

This is an OOC workshop. That means, I dont care what character's body you come in, and nor does anyone else.

This Workshop covered verious topics such as "Playing nice with others" "Motivations for your Villain (or, you killed my sisters cousins half brothers dog, prepare to die)" and other essential aspects of playing a bad guy, and doing it good.

StoryPlotter Corvis.
            The One in the Trenchcoat.

Comment

Re: CharacterDev Workshop

Originally posted by StoryPlotter Corvis
              If there is sufficent interest, I will rerun my Workshop again. While it is tailored for those players who lean more twords the Villianious side, it is a good workshop for people to attend for basic character development......

StoryPlotter Corvis.
              The One in the Trenchcoat.
              I think it might be a good idea to do, especially with this sudden wave of newlies. Maybe it could help to refine some of the annoying ways thay have about themselves....I mean come on, how many self-abusing newbies can you take?

Equerry to Lady Hieronyma
              Adjunct-Prosecutor (Acting)
              Master Jeweler

Comment

A blast from the past and some good advice on getting to the villan workshop. I was wondering when we might have another one mayhap? Many of the villans who dont have vp or high ranked connections are having problems making it in todays game.

Comment

Perhaps not, Triacurs I don't believe has any backing, yet he has achieved and stirred the castle in ways I dare not!

Retri

Comment

(grin)

(squint)

Who, me?

(whack!)

Ugh.
                    (signed with a triangle)
                    TRIACURS

Comment

Bahh.
                      Triacurs is a wimp.

The second that Ryot is again able to roam the halls of the Castle; and his auto-biography is released...you'll see why. *eyeshift*

Actually, I'm simply saying that I've finally turned into a miserely semi-oldbie, who believes in the 'Good 'ole days' when Drahkkil, Stellar, and Ryot used to murder, maim, steal, and the like.

-Greg?

[Edit: On a lighter note; I think the Castle definitely needs a villain workshop. Villains and Criminals these days simply don't 'hiss hoarsely' and 'growl demonically' enough. Pbbfftth. n00bs. ]
                      Originally penned by Dionar
                      Ryot was a mistake, and it was corrected. Threads have been locked because the conversation degraded into personal attacks and name calling.

Comment

Strangely, I'm not really 'evil'.

I'm just really annoying to some people.
                        (signed with a triangle)
                        TRIACURS

Comment

So was Ryot.

Let me tell you, kid...first lesson you need to learn..

People find 'murdering them' to be rather annoying.
                          Go figure.
                          Originally penned by Dionar
                          Ryot was a mistake, and it was corrected. Threads have been locked because the conversation degraded into personal attacks and name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Retribution
                            Perhaps not, Triacurs I don't believe has any backing, yet he has achieved and stirred the castle in ways I dare not!

Retri
                            a few things... first he is still in the shocking stage and second some people are backing him.. ask him about it IC if you like hehehe

Comment

Working...
                            X