No announcement yet.

A complaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like getting involved in these things, but plain and simple Yaoi has two plain small boxes.

Neither of them have *stuff* in them , but they are still in his room, and he RPs them as being piles of wood. He got them form Stellar, and that's about it.

Any other carpentry item he ever got was from either Vividy (before carpentry) or from a carpenter.
    -Kai St.JohnLanceaux-

consider this:
    Noah, an amateur builder and sailor, built an ark that could withstand 40 days and 40 nights of rain, and manage to house all the world's life the entire time, however, professional sailors and well known scientistw designed and built the Titanic, and Leonardo DiCaprio drowned and froze. Kinda makes you wonder about the value of our education hunh?"

Comment

Originally posted by Stellar
      Further more and once again... I never had this "poofing book" so my means were IC. I never poofed a thing for myself. I traded for it.
      I destroyed the rogue magic poofing book, and I confirm here that it was not in Stellar's possession when I deleted it.

Lance, Stellar, please stop this public bickering. I don't know who started it, nor do I care.

Lance, if you are being harassed, immediately file an assist. Do NOT bring it to the forums.

Stellar, if you are being harassed, immediately file an assist. Do NOT bring it to the forums.

Ditto everyone. There is no purpose to this endless discussion in this place.
      StoryPlotter Molim
      molim@marrach.skotos.net

Comment

Originally posted by Lance
        IC, there is no such thing as a 'plain wardrobe'.
        There isn't?
        -StoryHost Xios

Comment

Working...
        X