Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

A complaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolph
    replied
    Nick has a point though. To correctly give the sense that he's "building and crafting these objects from materials" its going to TAKE TIME! It's not like me, a tailor, who can get some IC plain clothing, and stitch and dye them while you wait. Plain things just don't exist for the carpentry world. Those are OOC objects that are created with the coding to allow you to "stain" and "alter" them to be the finished product. IC'ly, he's working from SCRATCH.

Try to see this from his perspective. There's quite a few tailors and seamstresses - ESPECIALLY compared to there JUST being Lance for OB and Taralyn for IB. They have their students I'm sure, but you know they're not nearly up to par on skil as them.

From neutral perspective - Give them a break?

Leave a comment:

• Stellar
    replied
    Re: A complaint

Originally posted by Lance
    And to whoever keeps poofing up thousands of these 'plain carpentry items' for personal trades, stop it. Just stop.
    From what I was told, the book that was stolen or whatever that caused the orginal problem, was take and destroyed. I never saw or personally owned the book, so I don't know for sure. But I will state that everything I have left and everything I handed out was turned into something. I have nothing plain left.

So what I'm thinking is that anything left over from the orginal ordeal is still floating around. It happens like that... it's the same with drugs. You can bust the Drug Lord and still have parts of his stash flowing around being sold.

I'm not trying to argue with you, but share a point.

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    started a topic A complaint

A complaint

Yes, I know some of you love annoying me and harassing me, but it really has to stop.

If you want to page me, I don't mind talking to most people. But if you're going to ask some question about carpentry that is public knowledge, everyone knows, and is publicly posted on the boards, I'm going to complain.

When will your order be ready? I have no fricking idea. It's not my fault. Don't bitch at me.

And to whoever keeps poofing up thousands of these 'plain carpentry items' for personal trades, stop it. Just stop. IC, there is no such thing as a 'plain wardrobe'. Stop it. And to the rest of you who like to pick up plain furniture, alter it with your OOCly traded carpentry skill, 'building' a wardrobe out of your bare hands in six seconds, then mocking my character because you're 'so much faster', just stop. Could you pretend you're a roleplayer? How about pretending you're not a jackass? I'm not asking much.

It's the same people doing the same crap all the time. It's the same people telling lies to newer players about how it's ok to get ahead through dishonesty. Inelegantly put, you suck.
Working...
X

Debug Information