Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (The New) Castle Marrach Voting Awards for 2003! VOTE HERE

Okay peoples!!!

As promised, here is the new voting poll for the Castle Marrach Player Awards 2003!

http://awards.enrogue.com/

Before voting, please read the following:

Only one vote per player, not per character

Vote BEFORE July 1st, 2003

The results of this vote will be posted here on the boards after GenCon (or after I get home from GenCon). The awards ceremony for this poll will be held at GenCon. Those who recieve awards, but who are not in attendance at the con will have their prize(s) mailed to them.

For better results, I encourage everyone to vote. This is vote is not designed to be popularity contest, but more to recognize those who have made a difference in Castle Marrach and who make it an enjoyable game to play. (So please keep this in mind when you vote. Don't vote only for your bestest friends and your characters.)

Also, to clarify about the questions:

The questions with PC (player-character) at the tail-end apply to the characters that YOU created, not the staff.

Questions with NPC (or non-player character) are those characters created by the staff (for example, Queen Vivienne, Sir Launfal, Elmer, the Well-Equipped Courier or any servant).

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me at sechambers@aol.com

Happy Voting!!!

PS-
    Those who are running the CM Player Party at GenCon, PLEASE get in touch with me either via email or via PM or page? Thanks!!!
    A glutton for punishment.

Also, I want to thank SC Kalle so much for his help with this new poll. As well as Roy and SC Aziel for their help with the other voting poll. You guys simply rock.

*HUGS!!*

Comment

Bleh, I can't get to the site, Stace. Gives me a gateway error (which I seem to be getting a lot, but I haven't changed anything that I know of).

Comment

Hang tight Bris... working on it

Comment

If you fail to get to http://awards.enrogue.com/ you may wish to try http://awards.link.no-ip.org/ instead.

-Kalle.
          "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
          -- Stephen Roberts

Comment

Desert Island?

Mmm...

Miriam & John-Wayne Gacy
            Originally penned by Dionar
            Ryot was a mistake, and it was corrected. Threads have been locked because the conversation degraded into personal attacks and name calling.

Comment

John Wayne Gacy was into teenaged boys..excuse the pun. If you're looking for a more appropriate serial killer, perhaps Ted Bundy?

Comment

Originally posted by britta
                John Wayne Gacy was into teenaged boys..excuse the pun. If you're looking for a more appropriate serial killer, perhaps Ted Bundy?
                Certainly not Jeffy "I dig dudes" Dahmer.

Really, though. I think it'd still work out. I mean...even homosexual serial killers can only take so much.

*whistles*

-Greg?
                Originally penned by Dionar
                Ryot was a mistake, and it was corrected. Threads have been locked because the conversation degraded into personal attacks and name calling.

Comment

*pouts* So few questions?

Shucks.
                  Andeh ^_^

Comment

I know that the polls should be kept secret, but I still have to say who I voted for the two people stuck on an island thing...

Zeakk and Janwin (Just so they will either kill each other or learn to work togeather)

All right everyone so Vote Zeakk Janwin, and lets get them the plane tickets.
                    Xewe Golianor

((ooc: The cake is a lie))

Comment

Mmm.. guess my persuasiveness didnt work. I voted for the 'Who would you most NOT like to see stranded on a deserted island?' question.

Alas, I pick me and any of you other wierdos
                      Jess

"You've just been perverted and befouled by the dark side, otherwise known as open-source. Typical, though, for your heart is already stained black with the corruption of your unholy programming." -- StoryCoder Aquilus

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain -- and most fools do."
                      Dale Carnegie

"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."
                      Snatch

Kalle says, "Can I see your thing that you give it with?"
                      Kalle rolls 1D6 to speak English: DC 2. Rolls a 1. *FUMBLE*

"The only sensible way to estimate the stability of a Windows server is to power it down and try it out as a step ladder."

Comment

You love me. Admit it.
                        StoryCoder Skylar
                        skylar@marrach.skotos.net

----------ERROR:----------
                        Cannot find REALITY.SYS.
                        ---> Universe Halted.

Comment

Oh... come on, Az. Being stranded on a secluded desert island with some of us couldn't be THAT bad.

*agrees with Skylar*

*primps and folds bikini neatly*

Comment

Just thought I'd mention a few things about the vote.

1) If you accidently submit your vote, it won't let you submit again. If this happens, PM me, email me, or page me and let me know and I'll fix it for you so you can try again.

2) If you vote "Me"... I'm going to have no idea who "me" is, so if you're going to vote for yourself, put your character's name. Else I'm going to award the awards to myself because I'm going to think me is me. Kidding...

I've gotten alot of votes so far, and I'm very excited about this. See y'all at GenCon.

Comment

On a deserted island with -both- of you? Oh my. I'm not sure it could get any rougher.
                              Jess

"You've just been perverted and befouled by the dark side, otherwise known as open-source. Typical, though, for your heart is already stained black with the corruption of your unholy programming." -- StoryCoder Aquilus

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain -- and most fools do."
                              Dale Carnegie

"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."
                              Snatch

Kalle says, "Can I see your thing that you give it with?"
                              Kalle rolls 1D6 to speak English: DC 2. Rolls a 1. *FUMBLE*

"The only sensible way to estimate the stability of a Windows server is to power it down and try it out as a step ladder."

Comment

Working...
                              X