Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

[inspire in me the desire in me to never go home]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [inspire in me the desire in me to never go home]

"sometimes it's so hard
    to just throw it all away
    sometimes it's so hard
    you could just throw it all away"

-- The Cure, "Scared as You"

Aislinn languidly waves her smooth hand.
    >
    Aislinn turns neatly.
    >
    Aislinn sidles towards the north passageway silently.
    >
    Aislinn outwardly steps.
    >
    Aislinn leaves.

I'm retiring Aislinn to her room for an undetermined amount of time (read: "for a long time", as I don't want to say I'm quitting -- no one likes a quitter after all); most likely since I've had very little time to devote to her and her quest for the Chroniclers. This may or may not go into effect before the next time Queen V holds Court. (To be honest, I'm really not sure if I work that day/afternoon/night.) I will not by any means be gone from Skotos or the CM forums, however, so to be truthful: it is just my priorities that are whispering me away from Mount Ardan and in other directions.

If you know where to look, you'll be able to find me. If not, ...

... well, then you weren't meant to find me.

Thank you Sorcha, Faith, Ophidias, Astana, Zanah, Elsie, Gretchan, Kalla, Ravelyn, Dame Petronille, Umichan, Lysarian, Martina, Diana, Illiana, and Bryony for being such solid characters opposite my own.

Good luck to SPs Reveur, Kizzy (oh, how I am going to miss your tail) and Clothos (and that bikini); SGs Iophiel, Anaya, and Dumah; and SCs Verona, Kalle and Aziel -- SDeities that make the Castle Marrach-reputation all the brighter and that much more inspiring.

I plan to use my own inspiration wisely.

~A/Jessie.
    "The truth is, laughter always sounds more perfect than weeping. Laughter flows in a violent riff and is effortlessly melodic. Weeping is often fought, choked, half strangled, or surrendered to with humiliation."

-Anne Rice-

As cliche as it is...winners never quit and quitters never win.

Aislinn was NEVER a quitter...and for my character, she was a winner in his eyes.

Always present but seldom clear...
    ~Twulf~
    Harbormaster: Hold up there, you! It's a shilling to tie up your boat at the dock... and I shall need to know your name.

Jack Sparrow: What do you say to three shillings and we forget the name.

Harbormaster: Welcome to Port Royal, Mr. Smith!

Comment

Supporting you all the way, you star of stars.

Elsie musses Aislinn's incredible hair.
      >
      Aislinn merely smirks at Elsie.
      >
      Elsie sororially surrounds Aislinn with her arms.
      >
      Aislinn embraces Elsie reassuringly.
      >
      Elsie affectionately squeezes Aislinn, "See you soon, Ais."
      I apologise, I don't speak pineapple.
      -- little red dinosaur

Comment

Goodbye, Aislinn. Don't stay away too long.

Comment

Jess...

We're here when you decide that you've had enough of that thing called "life". And she's not quitting. Just... going on a vacation.

And until your return, we're going to miss you soooo very much. And I hate hate it hate it that you're not going to be there this year at GenCon, but WE ARE going to be up in Wisconsin for four days before the con, yo? Perhaps you can swing our way and we can swing your way and have a drink for a night?

Stay in touch, hun. I'm supporting you and your whispering priorities all the way.

Love,
          Stacy
          A glutton for punishment.

Comment

Sad to see another great RPer "go".

See ya round, Jess. We'll keep a candle lit in the window so you can find your way home.

Keep Well - Stay Strong
            tabi

Comment

Kick that real life of yours Jessie-style, and be back soon, companion of the pie, you! I already miss you.

Looking forward to bitch with you on AIM.

Gaby
              Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

Sad to see ya go for a while, but I always hold on to hope that eventually more time will be found for you to join us. Thanks for all of the wonderful RP. Heh, ya know.... I still remember when you first started playing this game, your ability to manipulate the parser amazed me. Keep your socks clean, and get a hold of me. '

~Kim aka Ophi
                *~Ranowan Ophidias~*
                -------------------------------------
                Poets Brotherhood Patron
                Alumni of the LPA
                Poets Brotherhood Guildleader
                Courtier

Comment

P.S. I have kidnapped all of Kim's doilies and shall ship them to Jessie's place unless Kim gives me a lot of Pepsi and Dr. Pepper.

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha!

*eyeshift*
                  Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information