Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Greetings Fellow Denizens -

I would just like to take a few minutes to introduce myself to all of you, and perhaps if I am lucky, clear up a few issues.

I am StoryPlotter Aziel, but I would guess you figured that out by the poster. Original we try to be.

Some of you have paged me asking about plots, some of you have paged me asking about objects and code. Some of you were on the right track, others, were not but do not worry, it is a common misconception.

I have the title of StoryPlotter and while I do assist the other StoryPlotters (Deri, Keegan and Corvis), I am not, so to speak, a plotter. Rather I do code work, item creation, bug fixes, etc.

So while I love to see all the enthusiam build and I love to get the pages from eager players asking about plots and suggesting ideas, I, unfortunately, do not have much of a say in that area and cannot help you much besides politely pointing you towards another plotter.

I also do enjoy the pages I receive about items and code. If you find a bug, please continue to log it with the bug command. While I wish I could fix all the bugs found I cant possibly do it all at once.

If its an item you are looking for or asking to be made please speak to another storyplotter about it. If the item is approved then it shall be passed to me and I will obligingly create it. Unfortunately I cannot make special items for everyone so if it is important please speak to either Corvis, Deri or Keegan.

I believe that covers just about all bases about me and what I am covering for Marrach. I do hope to make the game more enjoyable and take some of the burden off the other plotters hands, in turn freeing them up for all the wonderful plots they provide us and hard work they give to the game.

And I wish to thank you all for making the game successful and exciting to play.

-- StoryPlotter Aziel
    -- spaziel@yahoo.com
    Last edited by SP Aziel; 08-26-2001, 11:22 AM.

Welcome to our new StoryPlotter ... or perhaps CodeWorker? How about ItemGod? So can I have a sword?

Comment

I think the term CodeMeister fits best.
      Lovecraft Country: Albert Zero
      Castle Marrach: Cody the Blade

StoryCoder Azrael tells StoryHermit Death, "I *did* get told "you're amazing" by a girl when I was saucing my hotdog..."

Comment

CodeCzar.

-=- Matt

Comment

Twisted Reasonings to a logical conclusion

Hmmm....

Argument 1--The Prophetic Similarites:

"We say of Muad'Dib that he has gone on a journey into that land where we walk without footprints."
          Dune Messiah

"Ignore me. I am not here."
          Storyplotter Aziel

Argument 2 : The Inference of logic

He is to the code as the code is to Marrach as Muad'Dib was to the spice as the spice was to Arrakis...

//Therefore//

He should thusly be known as the Kwisatz Haderach of Code.

Sorcha

Welcome!

The yoke or the throne?

Comment

Sorry. The Bene Gesserit would never allow such a thing.
            Lovecraft Country: Albert Zero
            Castle Marrach: Cody the Blade

StoryCoder Azrael tells StoryHermit Death, "I *did* get told "you're amazing" by a girl when I was saucing my hotdog..."

Comment

Working...
            X