Im back agian.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im back agian.

Hello fellow members of Castle marach. For those of you who do not know me, my name is Inspector Calanderon Gladimeer Galadrith. Im glad to anounce that I am returning to the castle after an interval of almost 2 years. For those of you who did not know me, you will get a chance to meet me. For those of you who knew me, Ill be glad to see you agian. For those of you who didn't like me, Im sorry I have ronged you, and now I am a whole new man. I said to my friends the other day, "Hey, what ever happened to C.M.?" So we all came right back and the Investigation is back on the job. Hey!, mabye it will even become official this time around (doubtedly). I will be returning in the next couple of days. I'll be hte one asking of any strange going ons lately. I can't wait to see my old friends agian and to feel the thrill of being back on the job!
    Inspector Calanderon Galadrith, leader of the Investigation

2 years? Not even. CM hasn't been in exsistance that long.

Comment

Oh, I've played it ever since it was a brand new game.

Comment

Cala, I've played even longer then you... And even I haven't been around a whole year yet.

Comment

Come now... don't argue over something like this. 1-2, what does it matter in the grand sceme of things...

Matt M P
          Emris Eineroror the Scientist
          ME of SAND

------------------------------------
          Is it the only way?
          ------------------------------------
          visit a Random Site!

Comment

Calanderon is the guy who wanted to replace the Watch with his own guild, LOL.

In a sick way I missed him. Welcome back.
            Lovecraft Country: Albert Zero
            Castle Marrach: Cody the Blade

StoryCoder Azrael tells StoryHermit Death, "I *did* get told "you're amazing" by a girl when I was saucing my hotdog..."

Comment

Yay !! Good for you.. tell 'em to stop agruing..

With a Stupid Unknown Presence,
              Christofer Koch.

( My character is in the dungeon for conspiracy agaisnt the queen so you probably won't get to meet him)
              Lucedio DeMoonblade
              The Angel Outside Your Window

Comment

It's sad the way people critisize the Investigation. Individuals attack it and say it tries to replace the Watch. Well... it doesn't! We used to try to help the watch, but we were only around long enough to solve one or two cases. Even then, they were obsolete by the time we solved them :-P! I've changed a whole buch. I once made a silly acuasation to get a whole bunch of people to hate me, but thats over now! It was over a year ago. By the way, to that guy who said hes been playing longer then me: The only reason you think that is because you have never met me. And the reason for THAT is becuase I left the game before you joined. Oh dear! I've already started to make enemies and Im not even back into the game yet! Im truely sorry if I offended you! I hope we can be friends!

Comment

Cala, sorry bud, Duren's been on longer than you. I remember when you both started.

Anyways, this is stupid to argue about, just play the game and have fun, and let things flow IC...
                  Lovecraft Country: Albert Zero
                  Castle Marrach: Cody the Blade

StoryCoder Azrael tells StoryHermit Death, "I *did* get told "you're amazing" by a girl when I was saucing my hotdog..."

Comment

Yeah, I remember ya.

Welcome back!

P.S. I don't think it's been around for 2 years...just listen to the Vets...
                    kristine@iskl.edu.my
                    http://www.iskl.edu.my/~kristine/
                    MSN: kristinejct@hotmail.com

Comment

Castle Marrach opened for beta testing on September, 21 2000.

Castle Marrach will celebrate its one year birthday, that of being open to the public, in less than a month.

I do hope this solves the argument over length of time the game has been open.

-- StoryPlotter Aziel
                      -- spaziel@yahoo.com

Comment

That was Duren I was argueing with??? I remember Durin! Hmmm... how did I know him agian??? Anyhow, is Margaret still around? And is whats his name still being a pig and wont accept my apo... hmmm... now some things are coming back to me.... :-P

Comment

~Yaoi taps his staff on the pavement of the OOC Boards loudly~ ~A sudden hush falls over them all~

Yaoi announces regally "Attention, to all the people who have nothing better to do than make silly postings about random things liek how long the game has been available to the public: Just play it and have fun, It's not liek there will be much argueing about this sort of thing IC ... So have fun, east some nasty sausage, and nibble an onion. and be sure to say hi to Yaoi .. and his EX-ASSISTANT Lucedio... "

~Yaoi smiles dashingly and winks at all of the guys jokingly

~and yet another useless posting am I turning into Umi?~

Kai Lanceaux
                          [Signed with a simple yet all too elegant and over-the-top Y]
                          .::Y::.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaoi
                            ~and yet another useless posting am I turning into Umi?~
                            Hell no, you can't beat me. I'm invincible.

Gaby

Comment

Im having trouble registering my credit card info. When I click "authorize" it tells me to go and fill out my billing info. When I do that and click continue it take me to a menu where it says "play here" and gives me 3 options. If I click "play here" it takes me right back to where I started and asks me for all my information agian. If I click "edit info", it take me to the info page and it STILL says it doesn't have my billing info. What am I supposed to do. Is there something wrong with me, the system, or the computer?

Comment

Working...
                              X