Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little step for the tomboy and a big leap for the Poptart.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sporadic and Momentary Return

Gaby, sweets,
    So, you and I clambering aboard the same boat, neh? Well, my current absence from the game actually isn't solely due to the fact that I'm also starting university in a couple of weeks, but I'm still -assuming there aren't any apocalypses in the next couple of weeks or anything- going to be starting up there. We should exchange random newbie college wisdom or something. Ahh, to be a freshman again.. the heart murmurs at the thought. But anyway, assuming you aren't back before I am, I'll miss you and gain your bearings first then return to Marrach.
    Regards,
    Carmen

Comment

It might be from American Pie 2, I vaguely remember something like that at the beginning.

Comment

All I can say Gaby is good luck! I hope you do great with school and I hope to see Umi soon. Best wishes and big hugs.

Anita
        ~*Lavinya Acacia*~

Comment

Will miss you, Gaby.
          kristine@iskl.edu.my
          http://www.iskl.edu.my/~kristine/
          MSN: kristinejct@hotmail.com

Comment

College luck

Well, to all of you that have just come of legal age (heheheh...), good luck during the beginning of the year. Adjusting doesn't take much, except for the learning of where the buildings are...that might take some time. Any rate, enjoy your time, there's nought like it. Youth only comes once they say. Who knows?
            "The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is
            generally employed only by small children and large nations."
            ~David Friedman

Comment

College sucks so far (for me at least)... GED requirements. *sighs*

Comment

Please...please come back soon Gaby....I don't know how long I can hold off all this women from ravishing my sexy body.......

Anyway, don't worry about being gone, this isn't the first time Lobo's had women dissappear on him (actually its getting quite frequent), and he's got plenty of things to keep him occupied (BTW, the line for any prospective nieces starts to the left)

Hurry back kiddo...

Mike
                "It was like getting hit by a freight train carrying eighty tons of SEX!" Pintsize Questionable Content

*pokes garter* What do i do with it? Lucus

Comment

Please...please come back soon Gaby....I don't know how long I can hold off all this women from ravishing my sexy body

I'll take a guess... Forever?
                  Lovecraft Country: Albert Zero
                  Castle Marrach: Cody the Blade

StoryCoder Azrael tells StoryHermit Death, "I *did* get told "you're amazing" by a girl when I was saucing my hotdog..."

Comment

UMI GABY UMI GABY UMI GABY UMI GABY UMI GABY UMI GABY UMI GABY UMI GABY UMI GABY!

I'll miss you soooooooooooo much! *runs to gaby and gives her a HUGE sistery type hug* College was such a blast for me and I did have oodles of time once I got my schedule down..and this from a gal who went to callege at 17 and had 4 room mates...eeesh that was scary but I treasure each memory I have of it and as soon as I earn enough $ to go back I so will be there. Best of luck girl and remember...even if it may seem far inbetween you can always send us an e-mail or something. We got yer back Gabs! Give them men a run for their money and remember to always carry your whip on campus with you! *crack* *hears the distand crack of a whip and imagines seeing Gaby trying to keep all the handsome fellas from carrying her books to class for her and other cheesey thoguths*

Lots of Love, Luck, and Long computer hours!

big sis ~Khalea~

~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    ~~~~Sera Khalea~~~~
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    ~Awakener~
                    ~Seeker of the Faith~
                    ~Seamstressing Student~
                    ~Trainer, Student, and friend to all~
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Thanks you guys! I love you all! *huggles everybody*

Well, as you can see, I was able to get a computer during lunch break so I could check my emails and the forums. I cannot say when I'll be back for sure though... (Hehehe... Well, got a class until 4 pm, then the 2nd and 3rd years people are 'kidnapping' the newbies (me included) for our initiation at 4:30 pm) But I'm still around and reading the forums (when I can).

And Lobo, you are starting to scare me, you know that??? lol

HUGS!!!

Gaby

Comment

While you are there....

Just so you know Gaby, we are relying on you to find new add...er, PLAYERS for the game. Just go to your computer lab on campus and start playing. Let people look over your shoulder and ask you newbie questions. You played an Awakener, shouldn't be too difficult to answer them. Then encourage them to log in and play.

If you do that long enough, the System Administator might become addic...er, EAGER to play and will keep the labs open for longer.

Jim aka Robert
                        Silliness: Grand Master
                        Intrigue: Master Adept
                        Creative Thinking: Artisan
                        Subtlety: Apprentice (considerable training)

Comment

*smiles sweetly at Robert's player* Am I getting paid for that? Remember, I'm a poor student. And what do you mean PLAYED an Awakener? My character is still an Awakener (Well, I hope).

Comment

BOO!!!

*sniffles* Okay, I hate the school computer labs... I can't seem to be able to run the Alice client, and I can't use Netscape either because they use the sucky version 6.0 and it's not working. *sobs* So, hum... don't know for sure when I'll be back in the game, but I'll still be roaming around the boards for a while and try to find a solution. I do hope I'll be back or I'm going to depress...

Will check for internet cafes or something after my class. Meanwhile, I hug you all.

A very disappointed poptart,
                            Gaby

Comment

This is what you do

Umichan,

What you haft to do is this,

1st. Find a job, part-time is fine full time is better. The reason why is in the 2nd reason.

2nd. Check out the University Bookstore for computers that they have had in the storehouse for more than 6 months. You see Umi, they can't sit on that stuff for too long--so they sell it at a 40% to 60% loss just to get rid of it.
                              Infact, that's how I got my Mac laptop. Even more funny about it was the fact that they cut me a deal ( $100 off just because we saw you looking at it. It was selling for $599, with complete Internet capability) just to get rid of it. And it works just fine for what I do with it.

3rd. Check the phone company or phone services for a Unlimited Flat-Rate service. It's what I have with Pac Bell, $20 a month is a breeze.

4th. Notify your Dorm Manager what you are doing, they should be able to cut you some slack in this matter--especially if you are paying for it.

You see Umi, the University life isn't all skittles and beer.
                              It's a suttle education in responcibility that goes far beyond the classroom. Much like Marrach, you will be living in a small community, interacting woth a great many people and juggling time--not like Marrach, you'll haft to pay your own way either then or later (if you've taken a student loan).
                              Good luck.

Darren Brimhall
                              (someone who's been there)

Comment

Huh, Jay, I have a computer home. I could bring it here if I wanted too, but my room is very small and I don't want to bring my good old compy until I really need to (and since I'm an art student and that we do not type much essays, I probably won't need it).

The problem is that I rent a room, and I'm not sure the people where I live would appreciate little me taking THEIR phone line for MY internet access...

Oh well, we'll see... I'm not officially leaving the game, so there's no way to panic... yet... right???

Gaby

Comment

Working...
                                X