Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little step for the tomboy and a big leap for the Poptart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stix
    replied
    College sucks so far (for me at least)... GED requirements. *sighs*

Leave a comment:

• Pivit
    replied
    College luck

Well, to all of you that have just come of legal age (heheheh...), good luck during the beginning of the year. Adjusting doesn't take much, except for the learning of where the buildings are...that might take some time. Any rate, enjoy your time, there's nought like it. Youth only comes once they say. Who knows?

Leave a comment:

• Kristine
    replied
    Will miss you, Gaby.

Leave a comment:

• Lavinya
    replied
    All I can say Gaby is good luck! I hope you do great with school and I hope to see Umi soon. Best wishes and big hugs.

Anita

Leave a comment:

• Stix
    replied
    It might be from American Pie 2, I vaguely remember something like that at the beginning.

Leave a comment:

• Ravelyn
    replied
    Sporadic and Momentary Return

Gaby, sweets,
    So, you and I clambering aboard the same boat, neh? Well, my current absence from the game actually isn't solely due to the fact that I'm also starting university in a couple of weeks, but I'm still -assuming there aren't any apocalypses in the next couple of weeks or anything- going to be starting up there. We should exchange random newbie college wisdom or something. Ahh, to be a freshman again.. the heart murmurs at the thought. But anyway, assuming you aren't back before I am, I'll miss you and gain your bearings first then return to Marrach.
    Regards,
    Carmen

Leave a comment:

• Garrik
    replied
    could be.... still cant remember, I've got Cody's riddle on my mind

Leave a comment:

• Marnevel
    replied
    I seem to recall that quote being from the Simpsons. Though I can't be sure... so please completely disregard this post. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Garrik
    replied
    There's a time and place for everything, and it's called college.
    That was from a recent movie or tv show......damned if I can remember more though

Leave a comment:

• rasher
    replied
    Umi,

Just started college myself. You adjust pretty fast so don't worry. Have fun, I am...

John

Leave a comment:

• Krynn
    replied
    college....?

Hey Umi, just remember this saying....I don't know where I heard it, but I love it dearly.

There's a time and place for everything, and it's called college.

I hope that you don't have to leave the game, my characters haven't had much chance to interract with Umichan, and I would love the chance to rp more with her. Have fun, but not too much, lest you forget about the imaginary castle, atop the imaginary Mount Ardan, filled with imaginary people. Ya know, this would be a great case study for my Ph.D in psychology.

Keith Amerson - (KJ)
    Kalibus/Krynn

Leave a comment:

• Hannah
    replied
    Best of luck!!

Hey Umi, good luck hun!!!! And your right, real life comes first...though after hearing, and reading some of the arguements from over Atama's shoulder, I think that carries over into RL, so you better be back

Take your time, get adjusted and hurry back to us!

~Holly~

P.S. Just cause your a tomboy doesn't mean the guys will accept you like one of the guys like in the corps hee hee hee, your gonna get attacked by men !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Arian
    replied
    Good luck, and here's hoping you have a great college life. Be careful about those vicious sorority girls, through.

---Arian.

Leave a comment:

• asian8
    replied
    *smile innocently* would I ever do that?

Leave a comment:

• Umichan
    replied
    Hey, watch the rumors you're going to spread there, hun... I don't want to hear rumors that could destroy Umi's reputation. lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X