• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOS: Terms of Service. Please read.

SKOTOS TECHNOLOGIES, INC.

TERMS OF SERVICE

Better known as TOS

6. Restrictions. You agree not to do any of the following prohibited actions:

c. upload, post, email or otherwise transmit through the Site, Services or Games any material that
    (i) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of anotherís privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
    j. "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
    l. reveal information, to anyone without access to such information, without the express permission of a member, that (i) personally identifies such member; (ii) reveals the administrative role of such member within a game; or (iii) reveals the names of game characters identified with such member.

Please refer to the entire TOS here: http://www.skotos.net/help/TOS.html for a complete listing of all of the Terms of Service.

The above section, section 6 and its subsections C, C(i), J, and L, are by far the most abused areas of the Terms of Service. If you review these, and adhere to what is outlined therein, you wonít have problems in Castle Marrach or its forums. Someone else might have problems when they violate these guidelines, by doing any of these things to you, but you will be able to walk away, allowing a StoryGuide to handle the issue.
    While I may not always agree with you, I will always listen to you. I will always give my best effort to be fair with the individuals involved, no matter what my prior associations with them may have been. I enjoy this duty, and while everyone is not always pleased with the outcome, we must remember that there are two sides to every issue and in as much, fair may not always seem fair to everyone involved. Nevertheless, I will do my best.

Thank you,
    SG Dathan

as an added note, keep in mind that these ToS's are not just for players, but also staff people as well. So if a S* whatever violates them, you should also contact an SG (tho in the case its an SG doing it, I would contact a diffrent SG)

Comment

Working...
    X