GenCon and Marrach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GenCon and Marrach

The yearly migration to GenCon has begun, and as always we're expecting to see a strong showing of Castle Marrach players and staff at the show. The Castle isn't being abandoned, so don't think you're going to be able to run wild and burn the place down. In fact, there might just be a couple surprises in store over the next few days...

The anchor point for Castle Marrach at GenCon will be the Skotos booth, which is booth #1541. I know that myself and Xios plan on making ourselves available to anyone who wants to come over and talk serious or frivolous about Castle life. Iíd spent some time staring at my schedule and the GenCon schedule and tried to figure out when it might be best to plan some kind of casual get-togethers (beyond Friday night) and didnít come up with any good answers, so, like most of my GenCon planning it will be on the fly corner sit-downs, lunches, dinners, room gatherings, what-have-you. Pictures, of course, will be taken and made available as soon as they can be.

There will also be a flyer available for Castle Marrach at the Skotos booth. Iíll make sure that its available to everyone else once we get back from the show. Youíll want to see it.

(I'm also going to be a complete turd and giggle excitedly about some super great internal development news that I received over the last couple days but not tell you what it is. Itís something that's been in development for a looooong time now and we seem to be in the home stretch. I think its going to be a very interesting and exciting late summer - autumn for the Castle...)

I donít start driving until some unholy hour tomorrow morning, so I will be around tonight making final preparations. For those to you already on the road or soon to be, be safe and weíll see you in Indianapolis.

StoryPlotter Geist
    geist@marrach.skotos.net

Dammit. Why won't you people let me burn the castle down? *sulks*
    Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

Gabs,

Don't worry...we can take them...BRING IN THE TROLLS!!!

*thud....thud....thud*

You hear that? We're knocking at the gates...

Have fun and someone setup a web cam again like they did last year!

~Twulf~
      Harbormaster: Hold up there, you! It's a shilling to tie up your boat at the dock... and I shall need to know your name.

Jack Sparrow: What do you say to three shillings and we forget the name.

Harbormaster: Welcome to Port Royal, Mr. Smith!

Comment

If Sean/Darvius is there, have someone call him "Princess" for me. *snickers* >_>
        Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

I promise!

Comment

Yet anouther Gen Con that I can't go to. someone bring be back a shirt that says "My online friends went to Gen Con and all they got me was this cool T-Shirt"
            Xewe Golianor

((ooc: The cake is a lie))

Comment

Re: GenCon and Marrach

Originally posted by Geist

There will also be a flyer available for Castle Marrach at the Skotos booth. Iíll make sure that its available to everyone else once we get back from the show. Youíll want to see it.

*giggles and runs out bouncing*

(heading back to gencon, whee, got home at 6am this morning.. fun aint it.)
              [A quick sketch of several small mice on a round rug of intricate design, it seems to be a very bad copy of a more detailed sketch.]

Comment

loud whining from Hungary.. why are you so far away???? I want to go.
                Armina d'Arowe

Comment

Points... message

StoryPlotter Geist
                  geist@marrach.skotos.net

Comment

*pout*

I wanna go too
                    Can anyone tell me why it has to be so damn expensive to travel from europe to the states ?

I really do wanna go *sighs miserably*
                    Storyteller Alana

Comment

Next year I'll be there. No stopping me. After all, I really should be. What with getting a MAJOR at RIT in computer game programming. Even if not to wander in awe, just to get a job that pays. -hint hint skotos-

Comment

Whee

Xios, my roomie* and I shall be checking out in the next hour or so and heading out. So he'll be back in about five hours, me nine

This has been a greaaaat trip, even if I will walk funny for a year.

EDIT: BECAUSE MY SHOES BROKE! BECAUSE MY SHOES BROKE!!!!

* - added after the fact. Doesn't play Marrach, but he was with us too..
                        Last edited by Briseis; 08-23-2004, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Re: Whee

Originally posted by Briseis
                          This has been a greaaaat trip, even if I will walk funny for a year.

Umm...too much detail...

Comment

**Just grins**...

Comment

OMFG. I so did not mean it that way. My shoes broke! REALLY REALLY REALLY! It scraped my feet raw. Trust me, everyone at the Skotos booth heard me bitch about it endlessly.

Here. To take your mind off of my 'Oh I did not mean it that way' moment:

http://www.witchytree.com/personal/album/gencon04/

I have 40 pics up. Some I have not uploaded yet - they need tweaking for various reasons.

Comment

Working...
                              X