Character Picture Site Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Picture Site Down

How come the character picture site is not working. I tried several times this week and can't seem to connect to it. I can connect to the Community site but not the Character's portraits.
    Finna Moon, Courtier to Her Majesty's Court

I'm on it right now, working fine for me. Maybe try it again.
    "It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other."
    - Petrarch

"So far as he is able, a prince should stick to the path of good but, if the necessity arises, he should know how to follow evil."
    - Niccolo Machiavelli

"Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - but for severe ones they cannot."
    - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

http://portraits.enrogue.com/ works too. Should work at least.

Though I did some minor maintenance about 20 mins ago, which may have caused a small hiccup.

-Kalle.
      カッレ

Comment

Ok for some reason I do not seem to be able to still get to the Character picture site. I do not understand it. I used to be able to get to it with no problem. Now I can't see to do at all. I have no problem with anything else on this sit only the character picture sit. I tried both of those addresses given and I can not reach any of them

Comment

I just tried the link Kalle gave and it worked fine for me.

Not much help, I know. *grin*

Comment

Finna,

- try going to http://enrogue.com/ (should be some rambling in Swedish)
            - also try http://ragtag.biz/
            - http://earlycal.com/

Lemme know if either of those three works.

-Kalle.
            カッレ

Comment

Kelle I have tried all those links and none will work for me. I even tried using them through my explorer as well as my Mozilla and still I can not get through to the character picts. It is wierd it is the only site I have a problem with and I don't know why. I can get to all the other sites, Calender and the Communty Site even view the Players pics...but I can not get to the dang Character page.

I even tried shutting off my Firewall, but I have never had a problem before with this so I am not sure why my computer will not connect to just that site. I am truely baffaled at this point of the game. Doesn't matter what site you put up there for me to try if it goes to that site I can not connect to it.

Comment

Try going to enrogue.com. (note the final dot)

If that doesn't help;

Can you try pinging enrogue.com?
                Can you try tracerouting to it?

Unsure about syntax in Windows, but try:

ping enrogue.com
                tracert enrogue.com

-Kalle.
                カッレ

Comment

Ok just to let you know. I went and got on another computer and I still can not even so much as use those links to reach it. I am beginning to think this is not a case of my computer so much as my internet server. You see they changed their speed pick up resently and I believe for some reason not I can not seem to get to certain pages....but so far....the Character page is the only thing I am having heartache with. It is strange. But it does have something to do with my server.

Comment

I tried Ping it , but I do not know what I am looking at or what that is suppose to do. It did trace it and Ping but like I said does not tell me anything

Comment

If it said "Timed out" then you can't even reach the server. If it said "Reply from ..." then you can.

But yeah, sounds like an ISP screwup, since others can reach it fine.

-Kalle.
                      カッレ

Comment

Ok I think I have solved the problem with the not being to get to the picture site. When I unpulged my computer from the router and pluged directly into my cable modem, I am able to get to the site. So it was basically that my router was filtering out to much. So I will have to see to getting tha fixed later. Thanks for you help on this Kalle it was appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                        X