***thank You***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***thank You***

Thank you to Lady Amoret for hosting this wake-up event in the inner bailey.

Thanks to Dagonet for being such a fool.

Thanks to Lady Berthe for toddling in wearing a chemise and dressing robe.

Thanks to Lady Serista for casting curses.

Thanks to Bertram for hating Dagonet.

Shortly said.

Thank you for the most hillarious evening in CM EVER!!!

Courtier of the Winter Court
    Assistant to the Royal Venefice Her Ladyship Hieronyma
    Fellow of Lexiography at the Royal Collegium

My pages - My deviant art
    Per Aspera ad Astra

Speak for yourself....

Croak, Ribbit, Croaaaaaak.

Comment

Eventhough Key was not at top form tonight I got to admit it was entertaining, well the part I was actually paying attetion to.
      Lady Avaria asks you in Northern, "Why is that, most conversations seem to diverge into discussions of large slabs of meat when you are around, Key?"
      > OOC -- Leodegrance says, "I love Keyana. She should be her own adverb.
      She likes sports, beer, cars, swearing, fighting and sex. She is crude, rude, often hygienically challenged and cheerfully ignorant and aggressive. In short, she is a young woman with the personality of a frat boy. She is the Ladette. (tvtroupes website)

Comment

*grins* Key was entertaining Trist as hell (what you dont hear between the lines)

But yes, tonight was absolutely great. Thank you for everyone who were part of it, I truly liked the idea of walking around with trumpets and waking people, we should do that more often
        Mistress Tristana

Member of Her Majesty's Court
        Secretary for His Highness, Prince Bertram
        Embinder/Hairstylist
        Aide for the Healers
        Patron of the Embinders
        Scribe of the Chambers

Comment

Hey who was to know she had mild claustrophobia specially when she's dead tired. >_> Well okay maybe its more than milde and she's always had it just usually hides it better usually.
          Lady Avaria asks you in Northern, "Why is that, most conversations seem to diverge into discussions of large slabs of meat when you are around, Key?"
          > OOC -- Leodegrance says, "I love Keyana. She should be her own adverb.
          She likes sports, beer, cars, swearing, fighting and sex. She is crude, rude, often hygienically challenged and cheerfully ignorant and aggressive. In short, she is a young woman with the personality of a frat boy. She is the Ladette. (tvtroupes website)

Comment

I did have fun. Thank you everyone!

Comment

I'm just sorry that I had to leave so soon and couldn't help finish the trumpeting. Croaking like a frog (or, *shudder* worse) would have been great fun.

Ordained Knight of the Realm
              Equerry to Prince Bertram
              Rangers Recruit
              Embinder Hobbyist

Comment

It was great fun!!! Katerina's first foray into the Inner Bailey will be forever remembered, by her and me!

Thanks for the most delightful evening!
                Katerina Leean Nacaracova
                GuildMistress of the Courtesy Circle
                Senior Awakener

Comment

Lol! What in the hell did I miss??? What's all this nonsense? ;D
                  A glutton for punishment.

Comment

That was doubtlessly the best social gatherings in the IB ever. Lady Berthe's appearance in a chemise was one of the highlights, as was Lady Serista's wrath.
                    Never was, and never shall be.

Comment

Working...
                    X