...long beautiful haa-air!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...long beautiful haa-air!

is there any way to get a list of hairstyles (watch out guys who are reading this, you WILL get bored... turn back while you still can)? with that, which ones can simple OB women wear? just wondering!

-=thanks to whoever answers=-
    Jessie
    "Four A.M. knows all my secrets."

Actually, a concise list of all styles, colors, lengths and textures available via a hairstylist and sorted according to women, men and rank (if such is relevant) would be most helpful.
    The yoke or the throne?

Comment

Heh...

I've been working on this. ;0)
      Will be writing abook... but should I make an IC post? If it would be helpful to you all?

Ki'Arynn (Myrth's player)

Comment

Yes. It would.

Go Myrthie, go! *cheers*

Gaby
        (Where's my caffeine?)

Comment

ohhhhh yes yes yes yes yes!! some literature or a guide on the IC board for hairstyles would be soooooo great.

--maybe, after myrth has finished that, conceptualized images or pictures could be collected and approved by the hairstylists (to make sure that they are close to what it looks like in marrach)--and then posted on the ooc board or on a website~much like what Mintle so divinely did with those colors.

any thoughts on this? yay, nay? is pinky thinking what I'M thinking?

^Jessifur^
          "Four A.M. knows all my secrets."

Comment

Heh! I've thought of that too... they'd be rough sketches ofcourse, but atleast they'd match.

OK, who can wear what and pictures. Coming up!

Comment

Working...
            X