No announcement yet.

Forum Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm how do you find that list of your other user names or do we have to redo those?

Comment

If you can't remember a forum name, you probably weren't using it.

If you have troubles remembering a password, mail CE with the name and they'll generate an email to help you out.

Comment

I figured out Finna's but I do need the rest. Thanks Shannon
        Finna Moon, Courtier to Her Majesty's Court

Comment

Shannon I sent the email to forums@skotos.net is that alright?

Comment

I like it so far! Haven't ran into any problems myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Finna View Post
              Shannon I sent the email to forums@skotos.net is that alright?
              ce@skotos.net worked for me.

Comment

Ok there is a problem with getting passwords. I sent in to Forums@skotos.net and they sent me 77 emails....I do not have that many usernames. It was a repeat over and over again of my usernames. I followed the link to reset my password....and all they sent me was my user name no passwords. Please advise on what to do. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Finna View Post
                  Ok there is a problem with getting passwords. I sent in to Forums@skotos.net and they sent me 77 emails....I do not have that many usernames. It was a repeat over and over again of my usernames. I followed the link to reset my password....and all they sent me was my user name no passwords. Please advise on what to do. Thank you
                  Er.. write CE? Unless they check this post constantly, it's much faster to get it handled that way.
                  "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of."- Bacharach
                  "Education has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading."- Trevelyan
                  "There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have."- Herold
                  "I don't necessarily agree with everything I say."- McLuhan
                  "There was never a great genius without a tincture of madness." - Aristotle
                  Get Firefox -- My Blog

Comment

Uhm - did anyone find the 'mark forums read' bottom?

Courtier of the Winter Court
                    Assistant to the Royal Venefice Her Ladyship Hieronyma
                    Fellow of Lexiography at the Royal Collegium

My pages - My deviant art
                    Per Aspera ad Astra

Comment

Originally posted by Namida View Post
                      Uhm - did anyone find the 'mark forums read' bottom?
                      Top right, in the Quick Links.
                      "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of."- Bacharach
                      "Education has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading."- Trevelyan
                      "There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have."- Herold
                      Get Firefox -- My Blog

Comment

Thanks, though unfortunately it marks all forums as read, not just the one you were browsing.

Per Aspera ad Astra

Comment

Uhm - perhaps I'm slow - but where's that nifty drop-down menu with the other forum accounts you could post from? So when you had written the post, you could just pick a : post as name, without having to log in and out to change the forum account you're browsing with?

Per Aspera ad Astra

Comment

Uhm - perhaps I'm slow - but where's that nifty drop-down menu with the other forum accounts you could post from? So when you had written the post, you could just pick a : post as name, without having to log in and out to change the forum account you're browsing with?
                            Unfortunately that seems to no longer be an option. You apparently need to set up separate log-ins for each forum name you want to use. I think it was said that the accounts are still existant, but that you need to log in as each one (but don't hold me to that).
                            Lady Avaria, Royal Archivist & Dean of the Royal Collegium
                            Collegium Dean since 30.10.8
                            Royal Archivist since 10.11.2
                            Previously Senior Chronicler and Counselor

StoryPlotter Skelly says, "I always knew Avi was evil ... Now I have logged evidence!"

Comment

If that's true, then it's rather impractical and silly. Especially since a few of mine weren't assossiated with any e-mail addresses (that I recall) and I therefore can't get a password for them. And to have to log in each time is annoying. *le sigh*

Per Aspera ad Astra

Comment

Thanks, though unfortunately it marks all forums as read, not just the one you were browsing.
                                Oh, thought that was what you were asking for. If you want to mark just a single forum read, you go to the main page for that forum (like http://forum.skotos.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14 ) and then in the top right area (under the page numbers) you'll see two menu items. Click Forum Tools -> Mark This Forum Read.

~Nicole
                                Get Firefox -- My Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X