Forum Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucus View Post
    I just hit the "remember me" box next to user name/password prompt and it stopped logging me out.
    Yeah, I thought about that but wondered if it would be a pain if anyone wanted to switch between forum id's.

Originally posted by Fez View Post
    Strange quirk.... the OOC Forum and the IC forum allow for embedded [img], however the noise forum converts them to links. Why is that?
    Probably a good thing that it's still that way. That way we can't be bombarded with a ton of photos/pics/whatever in the Noise forum.

Comment

. sent you back a response *and* fired off a password-helper to you within an hour of your message coming in. If you didn't receive it you need to check your spam filters.

Thank you, sugar.

Now can someone tell me how to quote?

Comment

Originally posted by britta View Post
        . sent you back a response *and* fired off a password-helper to you within an hour of your message coming in. If you didn't receive it you need to check your spam filters.

Thank you, sugar.

Now can someone tell me how to quote?
        I just clicked on that "Quote" button under your message.

StoryPlotter Geist
        geist@marrach.skotos.net

Comment

<cackle>

Comment

Thats right, everyone mock the ex blonde chick.

Comment

Originally posted by Viceran View Post
              Yeah, I thought about that but wondered if it would be a pain if anyone wanted to switch between forum id's.
              It is a pain. You have to log out and log back in on a different ID. Gah!
              Priam: You know what's a bad idea?
              Kyramor: Not usually

Comment

We need Avatars. >_>
                "It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other."
                - Petrarch

"So far as he is able, a prince should stick to the path of good but, if the necessity arises, he should know how to follow evil."
                - Niccolo Machiavelli

"Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - but for severe ones they cannot."
                - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

Working...
                X