Clear All

• Lucus
    replied
    We need Avatars. >_>

Leave a comment:

• Priam
    replied
    Originally posted by Viceran View Post
    Yeah, I thought about that but wondered if it would be a pain if anyone wanted to switch between forum id's.
    It is a pain. You have to log out and log back in on a different ID. Gah!

Leave a comment:

• britta
    replied
    Thats right, everyone mock the ex blonde chick.

Leave a comment:

• Viceran
    replied
    <cackle>

Leave a comment:

• Geist
    replied
    Originally posted by britta View Post
    . sent you back a response *and* fired off a password-helper to you within an hour of your message coming in. If you didn't receive it you need to check your spam filters.

Thank you, sugar.

Now can someone tell me how to quote?
    I just clicked on that "Quote" button under your message.

Leave a comment:

• britta
    replied
    . sent you back a response *and* fired off a password-helper to you within an hour of your message coming in. If you didn't receive it you need to check your spam filters.

Thank you, sugar.

Now can someone tell me how to quote?

Leave a comment:

• Viceran
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucus View Post
    I just hit the "remember me" box next to user name/password prompt and it stopped logging me out.
    Yeah, I thought about that but wondered if it would be a pain if anyone wanted to switch between forum id's.

Originally posted by Fez View Post
    Strange quirk.... the OOC Forum and the IC forum allow for embedded [img], however the noise forum converts them to links. Why is that?
    Probably a good thing that it's still that way. That way we can't be bombarded with a ton of photos/pics/whatever in the Noise forum.

Leave a comment:

• Natasha
    replied
    Alright well....Shannon talked about for different reasons and nobody had discussed activating accounts yet. I know the password and I know the user name, its just not activated....so I thought I'd ask, but thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Gabs
    replied
    As it's been told already by Shannon, email CE if you have problems accessing forum accounts.

Leave a comment:

• Natasha
    replied
    Alright, so one of my forum names says it's not activated, and I tried putting the activation code in the form for activation and it wont work. I also tried clicking the link in the e-mail and it says it's not a valid page. Any ideas on how to activate my forum name?

-Kasey

Leave a comment:

• Revan
    replied
    It's always done that. Not sure why. I'd hoped they'd change it with the new forum.

Leave a comment:

• Fez
    replied
    Strange quirk.... the OOC Forum and the IC forum allow for embedded [img], however the noise forum converts them to links. Why is that?

Leave a comment:

• Lucus
    replied
    Originally posted by Viceran
    How about the getting logged out, thing?

I leave the forums for not even 20 minutes and I have to log back in. Is that a new setting, and if so, can it be adjusted?
    I just hit the "remember me" box next to user name/password prompt and it stopped logging me out.

Leave a comment:

• Dariel
    replied
    Actually, I tried. Some 3 different characters over the course of a week or so at one point. The skill grind completely did me in every time.

Leave a comment:

• Michél
    replied
    Originally posted by Celtor View Post
    Are you -sure- that you don't have an alt name for posting on the TEC side of the fence, because you sound like the long lost twin of only maybe a dozen people
    That's just Uli, he keeps us honest when he's not flaming us, and when he is, he keeps us passionate. Half the time I agree with him, half the time I just wanna strangle the life out of him. :P Hence the opinionated and elitist part.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X