Ghost Ball!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Ball!

The Ghost ball was tons of fun!!! Thanks to Azrael and Skelly for making most of this happen, and thanks to anyone else who worked on it that I dont know about. Thanks to the IG chars Finna, Lalaine and Alyse for everything too!!! Very cool time, and allowed for some really positive RP!! Kudos!!

-Kasey
    Natasha Danaher
    Courtier in Her Majesty's Court
    Squire to Dame Galatea
    Cosmetic Consultant
    Apprentice in the Healers
    Apprentice in the Clothiers

Agreed! It started off a little shaky but I've never stayed at another ball from 7pm to 1am, heh.

All in all a great time.

Thanks everybody.

-Brendon
    Duke Sol glances over you inconsequentially, "Ah. One of those."

Comment

This was a fun night. HUZZAH! to everyone that had something to do with it. Who ever came up with the Bubble Idea THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. All the games were fun and It is always the quiet ones .

Thanks a bunch
      Kitra aka Maria

Comment

A huge thank you the StoryGods that helped out tonight, and all the players that stopped by. I hope you all had as much fun as I did!
        Lalaine Ciel
        ~ Chambermaid to Her Ladyship Amoret
        ~ Apprentice to Mistress Ermengarde
        ~ Courtesy Circle Member
        ~ Gardener, Almoner, Hairstylist
        ~ First Counselor

Comment

Yes!! Awesome time and the bubbles were great! Even though I know something's possible, it always amazes me to see it actually happen. Thank you to everyone who had a part in this event.
          ~Sera Anita Marie Blake~
          HG, Assistant to Lady Amoret, Battlers, LPA, Courtesy Circle, Hairstylist

-----------------

Comment

Between the poorly-disguised ghost which spat bubbles, the bellows which allowed us to move the bubbles around, the sugar cookies which hollered when you bit into them, and the little ghostly vignettes which faded in and out over the course of the evening, Azrael and Skelly kept us all delighted and occupied for six hours. Finna did a marvelous job organizing, as usual, and Earen made an excellent Uwaine... even if he meant to be a monk. The verbal feud of Trenna and Jerisa as the Old-School Weasel and the Old-School Peacock was hilarious. Definitely one of the more fun nights I have had in a while.
            Last edited by Alyse; 11-05-2006, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Just wanted to extend my and the Garden Society’s and all those that attended and had a good time’s thanks to those behind the scenes that made this Ghost Ball possible.

To Storyplotter Aeval, you have been there since the beginning and as always it was a good time and sooooooo much fun. Bless you and thank you for your work.

To Storyplotter Skelly, again you have done this I believe two years in a row if I am not mistaken. Bless you and all that hard work you put into it. It was great!!!

To Storyhost Geist, Tom again you have been about and helping since the first one and we do appreciate the hard work at scaring us and just giving us a good time!!! Bless you as well.

To Azrael for you hard work on the bubble game and for your help behind the scenes in general. Bless you for your hard work and time.

A big HUGS to those mentioned and those whos names did not get mentioned. I salute all the Storygods and goddesses you are awesome and do so much for us. Unfortunately we do not say it enough!! But we do appreciate you. You are what make the stories in this game take flight and you give the mysteries their wonder and excitement. HUGS to you all and bless you for the work you do.
              Finna Moon, Courtier to Her Majesty's Court

Comment

Working...
              X