Apology-Missing today-Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology-Missing today-Accident

I wish to apologize to those that des was suppose to meet with this afternoon.

In Florida we have something called Snowbirds. These are mostly Senior Citizens who come to Florida during the winter. They do not know how to drive. This morning while out doing errands, a couple of snowbirds from Michigan were to busy sightseeing and missed their stop sign. Needless to say they found me instead. My car was t-boned, thankfully on passenger side which was empty.
    But the air bag broke my nose and I spent six hours in the E.R. and have one dilly of a headache. Thank God for drugs!
    So, I am sorry I missed today, and hope that all can be rescheduled. I may be around some but not for long periods of time. To check scrolls and do duties Des has to, depends on how I feel.

Karen

*massive huggles and pets*

I hope you feel better soon, accidents are icky! >_<

Comment

Aww I hope you get better soon. That has to hurt. But at least that was all you got.
      Finna Moon, Courtier to Her Majesty's Court

Comment

Poor Karen!! I'm sorry to hear about your nose and your car! Take it easy, and anything that needs doing can wait. Just rest and feel better. Let us know if you need anything or need us to -do- anything.

Rest easy!!

Stacy/Diana

Comment

Rest well and feel better soon!

Hugs Maria

Comment

Hope you feel better soon! I am sure the plots will go on, even though there is lots at steak..

Get it? T-bone? Steak?

Thanks, Im here all week!
            Kvalhion
            Deputy of the Inquisition
            Thespian of the Unity Arts

Comment

Stupid blue hairs.

Oh, and...

Originally posted by Kvalhion View Post
              Hope you feel better soon! I am sure the plots will go on, even though there is lots at steak..

Get it? T-bone? Steak?

Thanks, Im here all week!
              *slaps* Puns will not be tolerated.
              This world is made of Love and Peace! Love and Peace! Love and Peace!!!-- Vash the Stampede

CM is the abusive spouse of gaming. It really loves you and it -was- kind of your fault you fell down the stairs twice in a row.-- Wisdom Incarnate.

I want to ask who we should submit our FMM to so that they can be evaluated for hilarity before we post them.-- More Wisdom. Different Incarnate

Comment

drugs are kewl.

they have snowbirds in alabama and in arizona. In arizona, we hunt them.

Comment

Working...
                X