No announcement yet.

Go Slow On The Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate Finna's post. I don't see it as crossover at all. I agree with Ennah's post too. And yes, I like strawberries.

Comment

Originally posted by Priam View Post
      YHBT, married people. YHBT, CM.
      I checked your thing, but I couldn't find an entry for zerg jerk hacking by compulsive carebears. Is there a term for that too?
      'If you're going through hell, keep going.'
      -- Winston Churchill

POLITENESS, n.
      The most acceptable hypocrisy.
      -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

'Hitler had a good 20 to 30 IQ points on Bush, so comparing Bush to Hitler would in many ways be an insult to Hitler.'

Comment

Am I the only one who presses the little arrow buttons on the map?

Comment

Originally posted by Dariel View Post
          zerg jerk hacking by compulsive carebears
          English, mother*er, do you speak it?!

I think "lol-cow" is the closest thing to carebears trying to counter-"flame" ("kill them with kindness?") jerks... since that's what they end up as.
          Priam: You know what's a bad idea?
          Kyramor: Not usually

Comment

Thomas where -do- you find those sites... it's oddly addictive in that staring at a train wreck sort of way. Granted, if I ever ran into someone who actually communicated like that I would laugh myself into an early grave.
            "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of."- Bacharach
            "Education has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading."- Trevelyan
            "There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have."- Herold
            "I don't necessarily agree with everything I say."- McLuhan
            "There was never a great genius without a tincture of madness." - Aristotle
            Get Firefox -- My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Diedra View Post
              Thomas where -do- you find those sites... it's oddly addictive in that staring at a train wreck sort of way. Granted, if I ever ran into someone who actually communicated like that I would laugh myself into an early grave.
              Those are just the mild ones. My eyes are still bleeding from the rest...
              ----
              CARE BEAR STARE

Comment

Originally posted by Priam View Post
                "lol-cow" is the closest thing to carebears trying to counter-"flame" ("kill them with kindness?")
                *chuckle* Wee, carebears on attack. Hanlon's razor?

*is finally done reading* This whole internet drama category on the encyclopedia site is entertaining, though I think it would be fun to see it become a formal study later... something wacky like 'The documentation and study of behaviors associated with pejorative expressions in acronymic form as used by the modern-day moron.'

~Nicole
                "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of."- Bacharach
                "Education has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading."- Trevelyan
                "There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have."- Herold
                "I don't necessarily agree with everything I say."- McLuhan
                "There was never a great genius without a tincture of madness." - Aristotle
                Get Firefox -- My Blog

Comment

Working...
                X