X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boreas

(I guess I should check my email)

Hey;

For the past two weeks or so Iíve been fighting nasty allergies and/or a cold, and for the last two days itís been absolutely miserable, up to and including my eyes constantly tearing to the point where I couldnít see. I think I can even partially pay attention Ė I know there are a number of things pending that were going to get kicked into gear today, so I am hoping I can pull it together, but this is a warning in case I cannot.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :/

Tom/Geist

- - - -
    You all have been properly informed ^_^

I sooo feel for you. I know how that feels. I am doing my share of suffering and have to live in Ohio the allergy capital of the world. I am living doped up on Allergy meds and Tylenol. So I can sympathize with you. I hope you feel better soon.
    Finna Moon, Courtier to Her Majesty's Court

Comment

*comforts*

I have an inner ear infection that I just got antibiotics (and pain pills) for at the ER yesterday, so its no skin off my nose that Boreas couldn't come today. Will see him next week!

Comment

Lord Boreas out with a cold. My sympathy is mixed with snickering.

Get well soon, Geist.
        Lady Avaria, Royal Archivist & Dean of the Royal Collegium
        Collegium Dean since 30.10.8
        Royal Archivist since 10.11.2
        Previously Senior Chronicler and Counselor

StoryPlotter Skelly says, "I always knew Avi was evil ... Now I have logged evidence!"

Comment

And here I was complaining about a nasty headache... Damn you Geist for making my suffering seem mundane by comparison!

And get well!

Comment

I haft to deal with Priam deliberately shooting down everything I post on these boards...

Makes me not want to contribute anything to guarantee this place's continued exsistance.

Darren

Comment

Uh, yeah.

So, Darren wins full points for random irrelevant remarks?

- Lin
              "It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other."
              - Petrarch

"So far as he is able, a prince should stick to the path of good but, if the necessity arises, he should know how to follow evil."
              - Niccolo Machiavelli

"Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - but for severe ones they cannot."
              - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

Eat some sandwiches with Hot soup.
                And Get well soon!

I get allergys just as bad. But I just deal which I don't recommend I don't like the allergy pills, icky meds and darn trees..
                Anyway, I hope you get better soon.

*smooch*
                ~Kitra's Player

Comment

Any word from Geisty regarding today?

Comment

I have no idea. We'll see soon.

Comment

I don't seem to be able to log in...

Still trying.

StoryPlotter Geist
                      geist@marrach.skotos.net

Comment

Liar, liar, pants on fire!
                        StoryBuilder Virage
                        virage@marrach.skotos.net

Watch that potty mouth. You know who you are. - StoryHost Geist
                        StoryHost Geist says, "This isn't Skelly +forcing me I promise. You can do whatever you want forever."

Comment

Umm... no? My client isn't loading and I'm just continually getting a "....waiting for marrach.skotos.net " with whatever body I try to log in with...

StoryPlotter Geist
                          geist@marrach.skotos.net

Comment

I know, I was kidding. :comfort:
                            StoryBuilder Virage
                            virage@marrach.skotos.net

Watch that potty mouth. You know who you are. - StoryHost Geist
                            StoryHost Geist says, "This isn't Skelly +forcing me I promise. You can do whatever you want forever."

Comment

OK, I'm not sure what the deal is. I get the same result trying to log in from my desktop and my laptop, and according to another staffer they saw a disconnect message from me without my having logged in prior to that...

I've restarted my desktop and my laptop and my router and my broadband modem, but its still doing the same thing. I'm going to let it sit for a little while and hope its something with the ISP... or something. I'll try again at the top of the hour.

(And my wife can't log in to her account at all... so something seems afoul with the Dowd household connection at the moment... Though obviously posting to the forums is working...)

StoryPlotter Geist
                              geist@marrach.skotos.net

Comment

Working...
                              X