Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few fixes from your bug logs...

Hey guys,

I decided to take a day to go through the massive amounts of bug logs you folks have left over time and actually fix some of the problems. This is always important but is not always assigned as high a priority as perhaps it should.

Things done today --

* If Zell examines Athos' eyes, Athos will see "Zell starts to examine your eyes." rather than "Zell starts to examine you."

* If Zell is near Athos, and Athos is near a snow drift, and Athos leaves, then Zell will now be near a snow drift instead of cast into the mysterious 'near here' proximity.

* You can no longer e.g. pet the sky.

More to come,

Zell

Re: A few fixes from your bug logs...

Originally posted by Zell
    * If Zell is near Athos, and Athos is near a snow drift, and Athos leaves, then Zell will now be near a snow drift instead of cast into the mysterious 'near here' proximity.
    Thanks, Zell! That was quite annoying. Just another reason I need to worship you!

Comment

Re: A few fixes from your bug logs...

Originally posted by Zell

... and now I have even fixed the horrible, horrible movement bug this accidentally introduced. :-)

Zell

Comment

Thanks for fixing these. It cleans up the look on the screen a lot and clarifies the RP situation.

In Gratitude,
        Carmen

Comment

Over the last couple of weeks, a lot of the backlog of bugs, typos, ideas, and requests have been reviewed. I've been dealing with the actual fixes for typos; Zell's working through the code fixes; we added a bunch of adverbs; and new verbs are slowly accumulating. More to come in the next few weeks.
          Michael Blum
          (former) Game Developer at Skotos Tech

Comment

Originally posted by Michael
            Over the last couple of weeks, a lot of the backlog of bugs, typos, ideas, and requests have been reviewed. I've been dealing with the actual fixes for typos; Zell's working through the code fixes; we added a bunch of adverbs; and new verbs are slowly accumulating. More to come in the next few weeks.
            Michael makes humble use of the passive voice when, in fact, he single-handedly waded through the enormity that is our log database. Every bug report that I glanced at together, he had delicately prepared for my perusal with his own hands.

So... most of the praise... is due Michael.

Zell

Comment

*worships both Michael and Zell anyway*

You know we all love you...

Gaby

Comment

Working...
              X